part 5

omg double update in a day wowoow

"jessifeet...." gru said w a small and gentle smile on his face, but then immediately stops after he realizes his behavior. 

no broski alpha should do this. what was happening to him?

"gru!" jessifeet exclaims. "i almost didnt recognize u... u look so... so....so different!"

gru looks at her in confusion. in a good way or a bad way? in th emiddle of his thinking, he suddenly receives a notification from his alpha swag phone. he was ab to pull it our until he realzes that he hasnt responded to jessifeet yet.

"ahahahhaha...." gru chuckles nervously as he scratches the back of his super swag alpha neck w tattoos, trying to seem normal. but right as jessifeet was ab to respond, someone called out his name. it was his other friend from the basketball team, james. they became really close friends bc they were the only ones who werent named tyler in the basketball team. gru was really thankful james calledout to him so his awkward interactionw jessifeet could end. oh thank mort he qas here.

"ayoo broski gru!!" james calls out to him as he pulls gru into a homie hug

"whats up my man" gru replies, huggiing him back

"nothin much my broski," james then realizes jessifeet and ppoints to her "whos this ur with?????????? is she ur... ur... girlfr-"

gru immediately cuts him off "no broski!!!!!!!! im an alpha, im swag, i would never leave my broskis for girls"

meanwhile jessifeet was standing there quite awkwardyl, her grip on her bag on her chest getting tighter 

"uh... gru whos this?" she asks. "is he one of ur new friends?"

gru nods. why was he so nervous? maybe it was bc he didnt want his fellow alpha broskis to know he was friends with a girl???

"its nice to meet ya" james reaches out his sweaty hand to shake jessifeet's.

jessifeet reluctantly shakes it, then immediately walks away to wash it off"

i wonder what taht was ab...." james wonders

"it doesnt matetr broski," gru patted his back. "why r u here anyway?????"

"oh yeja!" james exclaims. "i came here to tell u taht theres been a fight between some of our broskis... u should check itout in our alpha gc..."

gru then remember the numerous noficications from his phone earlier. ah. so thats why.

ALPHA BROSKI TEAM   

the original broski tyler

I KNOW ONE OF U LITTLE SHITS STOLE MY FRIES NOW WHO IS IT BEFORE I KICK ALL OF U OUT THE TEAM

 tyler 2

I SWEAR I DIDNT DO IT

ALSO U WOULD NEVER KICK US OUT OF THE TEAM SAYING THAT IS JUST SO UNALPHA OF U 

the original broski tyler

WELL EXCUSE ME.

UNALPHA??????????

I THINK UR FORGETTING WHO I AM U DUMB BITCH IM THE HEAD OF THE MOST ALPHA TEAM IN THIS WHOLE COUNTRY U BETTER WATCH UR MOUTH I WILL NOT HESITATE TO KICKL U OUT

tyler 2

WAIT NO 

gru didnt expect the fight to be this serious. who dare steal THE cpatain of THE most alpha team's fries??? that is just a crime. but to be honest, he was enjoying tyler and tyler fighting. he was jealous of them. who knows, maybe it was actually tyler who stole tyler's fries. i mean, dear mort, he clalled tyler unalpha. the audacity. he decided to respond.

gay

TYLER PLEASE CALM DOWN 

Wait Hold On A Little Minute 

WHO CHANGED MY NAME TO GAY. 

IM NOT GAY.

gru startedn to panic. who changed his name?????? he was sure it was just a joke but.......... what if they found out???????