Darth Vader strikes back into Death Battle

Name: Darth Vader, Anakin Skywalker

Origin: Star Wars

Height: 6'2" (As Anakin), 6'6" (With suit on)

Weight: 195 Ibs (As Anakin), 232 Ibs (With suit on)

Gender: Male

Age: 22.5 to 46 standard years old (Episode III - Episode VI)

Classification: Cyborg, Force User, Dark Lord of the Sith, Former Jedi Knight

Theme:

Feats:

-As a child, Anakin, along with other children escaped the dungeons of Gardulla the Hutt.

-As a child, liberated slave Ghostlings and his friends from the holding cells of the heavily guarded Mos Espa Grand Arena.

-As a child, had the highest... (sigh)... midi-chlorian count of any Jedi ever documented, even Yoda.

-As a child, restored a broken-down 3-PO model protocol droid which became C-3PO.

-As a child, built C-3PO and his own podracer.

-As a child, won the Boonta Eve Classic podrace.

-As a child, underwent tests by the Jedi Council to determine if he was indeed the Chosen One.

-As a child, destroyed a droid control ship with a Naboo Starfighter.

-As a Padawan, partook in Jedi missions at the age of twelve.

-As a padawan, participated in illegal "garbage pit races".

-As a padawan, performed his first "personal kill" at age twelve by using the Force to burn the Blood Carver from inside out.

-As a padawan, achieved a lightsabre crystal and created his own lightsaber at age thirteen.

-As a padawan, could pilot a Galan Starfighter at just fourteen.

-As a padawan, assisted in restoring peace to Haariden at age fifteen.

-As a padawan was sent on numerous missions as he grew older.

-Grew more skilled, but egotistical as the Clone Wars started, still during his twenties.

-During the Clone Wars, destroyed the Dark Reaper, only fueling Anakin's arrogance.

-During the Clone Wars, won a duel with Ventress on Yavin 4.

-During the Clone Wars, Anakin escaped Aurra Sing's capture, rescued Ponchar, and killed Saata, one of Count Dooku's Dark Acolytes.