Spawn will hunt down Death Battle's demons

Name: Albert Francis Simmons, Spawn, The Sad Man

Origin: Spawn (Verse)

Height: 6'2" (As Al Simmons) 6'11" (As Spawn)

Weight: 234 lbs (As Al Simmons) At least 450 lbs (As Spawn)

Age: In his 30s - 40s

Gender: Male

Classification: Hellspawn, Former Human | Hell King | Divine Being

Theme:

FEATS:

-Before becoming a Hellspawn, Al Simmons was a very gifted officer of the United States Marine Corps.

-Was soon resurrected as a powerful Hellspawn after his death in a mission.

-Has fought thugs, cyborgs, demons, angels, and Hellspawn's in all his life.

-During his first metamorphosis with his suit, escaped Heaven.

-Survived encounters with the skilled Hellspawn hunter, Angela.

-Became a God-like being at one point.

     *While being God, recreated Earth without Hell on it.

-Alongside Angela, defeated the Dark Lord Urizon.

-Considered one of the most powerful Hellspawn's in his universe.

-In different timelines, Several versions of Spawn are revealed.

-Met Harry Houdini.

-The captain of Hell's army.

-Fought evenly with Savage Dragon.

Neptune: Alright class, who is the most powerful superhero outside of Marvel and DC?! If your answer isn't Spawn, you're dead wrong!

Kokonoe: But before he was Spawn, he was Albert Francis Simmons, a highly trained assassin and one of the best.  He was a well-known soldier who was at his most successful point when he saved the President from an attempted assassination. Eventually, he would be promoted to a higher level of the C.I.A. that dealt with the things the Government had kept a secret from the general public. However, Al soon realized that the Government wasn't always right and started questioning if they were truly correct in their actions. This, of course, caught the attention of people in high power.

Junko: More specifically, Jason Wynn who was disappointed that his little pawn was learning so much so fast. Upset with his little business buddy, he terminated his contract... and his life.