🦋1st

The night thrived colder and colder and thick, low clouds were closing in. Jungkook stared at them until they covered the moon. He knew they were announcing another snowfall. He didn't want to go back to his empty bed. His face was impassive, he was missing his arrogant husband Kim Namjoon.

The time was running too slow for him. Waiting for his husband and it's not new for him but tonight was a different night it was the slowest. Because They came here for their first night/honeymoon after a year of their arranged marriage.

Jungkook didn't want to come here but he couldn't deny his elder hyung Kim Seokjin who is his husband's elder brother. He succeeded in refusing their honeymoon many times but this time he didn't win over Seokjin's demand. His cute and pouty face failed to convince him.

It's not like he doesn't want to go with him, it's because Nam didn't want to. Jungkook will give him his life, he will do everything to make him happy and he never gonna do anything that's hurt him. Cause in the end he gonna hurt himself by hurting his husband.

The couple arrived together at their farmhouse but Kim Namjoon had left because of his busy schedule. He said to him that he has to attend an urgent meeting, he has to attend otherwise he will lose the most important dream contract.

And also warned him not to tell his hyung Seokjin. After tired of waiting jungkook dialled his husband's number and thanked God that Namjoon picked up the call after the fourth time.

" Who is it? "

" It's me, " he uttered softly and low voice.

" I don't think there is someone I know like 'me' So sorry ." He was about to cut the call.

" Nam please, don't cut the call.
okay, it's me jungkook. Listen I am feeling lonely here. Can you come early? It's scary here "

" Listen, there is no ghost that gonna eat you . So don't act like a child ."

" I know but the light is gone. That's why I am scared. So please try to come soon "

" I'll try, don't worry "

Jungkook disappointed hung up the call and again waited for his husband to arrive. He took Nam's picture frame in his hand and rested it on his chest. Sometimes kissed and sometimes caressed his fingers on it.
Because somehow he had fallen in love with a man but hadn't confessed it yet.

It was 8.00 pm when Nam left the office. Snow got into his judicious shoes as he approached the car, a judicious midsize two-door Chevrolet that he had judiciously put snow tyres on.

According to the weather report that had been given on the radio that morning, the maximum temperature would not exceed six degrees below zero. He sighed again at the time he had left in Savannah; It was March, spring would be there in all its splendour, and the flowers would bloom in a riot of colours.

As he got into his car, he saw the mountain, the narrow road winding its side like a ribbon, and he flinched. Despite the new tyres, he did not feel safe driving in unfamiliar surroundings.

He was already shivering so violently that he could barely insert the key into the ignition. How cold it was! His nose and lungs ached when he breathed in. Perhaps he should wait for the weather to improve before daring to drive.