🦋3th

At present, the next morning. Nam woke up with soft daylight illuminating the room. He groaned and buried his face in the soft pillow, trying to stop the pounding in his head. Woking up alone on the bed he missed the warmth of jungkook's body. his right hand searched for him unknowingly.

After a few failed attempts at going back to sleep, he raised his head, flickering a few times, trying to grasp the reality that spun around him. but when he didn't find the body he rubbed his eyes and slowly opened them.

The first thing he noticed was that he wasn't on their home's bed. Slowly, last night's memories started to fill up his tired brain but not clearly. Sitting on the bed he looked at himself, he was in his underwear.

he took his steps to find jungkook, he first looked in the bathroom but he was not there. he proceeded to shout his name loudly.

" jungkook....... jungkook .... where are you ....... jungkook..... jungkook.."

And then Nam saw him . he was dancing, putting on his headphones. it was his daily routine. he always does dance practice in the morning but today he dances like he's angry, frustrated and more than regretting something. sweat was running all over his slim body, the white shirt became a net on his body. his wet long hair coming on his face.

" jungkook, stop ... jungkook "

Nam shouted but he didn't hear because of his headphones. Then Namjoon went straight to him and pulled his headphones down.

" Can't you hear me jungkook? how many times do I need to shout your name to stop you .?"

jungkook was ashamed of making eye contact so he immediately lowered his head before he noticed the bite on namjoon lips. that's made him back up his footsteps. his eyes on the floor.

"I am sorry Hyung. I don't hear you shouting my name ."

" jungkook, look at me. "

" no, I..... I can't Hyung. "

" jungkook, I said look at me. "

" No. I can't do that .... after ... I .. "

Nam pulled him with one hand and with another hand, he pulled jungkook hair back of the head but not roughly, just making jungkook see into his eyes. But jungkook closed his eyes tightly.

" jungkook, open your fucking eyes."

"I am sorry Hyung. I am sorry
for what I did to you last night but I had no choice. you needed that ."

" you do that to me and now you are apologizing or should I say you're regretting."

"I need to apologise Hyung, unfortunately, I disobey your condition. I shouldn't do that with my brother's love. "At the moment Nam keeps quiet and doesn't know what to say. he can't blame him. his the one who had made the boundary. is the one who keeps the distance.

" then why do you do it? why jungkook ?" Nam said losing his grip on his hair and hearing that line jungkook opened his eyes looking into Nam's eyes.

" because......I don't want to lose you, I just wanted to protect my husband "

jungkook eyes filled with tears while remembering the condition of Nam. He again gets quiet for a moment. he was about to go when jungkook stopped him gripping his wrist. slowly closed the distance between them.