🦋17th

Nam lifted him on the counter and made him sit. Spreading his legs apart, he stands between his thighs.

“ Like what I have to do. I am not going to fuck you in the kitchen at any cost."

“ Then Maybe… A kiss could work" Jungkook said, turning his cheek towards Nam.

“ Are you sure this time? Or are you just going to say it wasn’t enough again ?"

“ I can't decide until we try!" Jungkook said, with another smirk. Sighing, Nam quickly kissed Jungkook’s cheek.

“ Now, are we good ?"

“ Well… It did better than just to please, so I think we are on the right track. I just don’t think one was enough. And that one was a bit too quick anyway. It only counted as half a kiss."

“ Jungkook, please don't be a brat" Nam said, playfully hitting him in the shoulder.

“Do you want to convince me or not?”

“ Okay fine." Nam whined, pressing his lips against Jungkook’s cheek again. This time, he let in linger there for a few seconds, before gently pulling away.

“ A few more, just like that one," Jungkook said, softer this time, and turning his face towards Nam.
He repeated the kiss, this time on Jungkook’s other cheek. This time, he closed his eyes and laid his head back. Nam continued giving soft kisses on his cheek, before returning to the one he had kissed first.

Jungkook's breathing had slowed, but his heart rate had increased. Nam kissed his forehead, before kissing along his jawline. Jungkook sighed softly.

“ Alright, just one more," Jungkook said, before turning his head and lightly pushing his lips against Nam's. They held on to each other, hearing their hearts in their ears, and feeling time freeze around them. As Jungkook slowly pulled away, he pressed his forehead against Namjoon’s.

“ More .....  Please." Jungkook whispered as he kissed again, pulling him close to convince him that he wanted more.

“ My giddy brat always wants more, but right dinner is more important fore than kisses. So first dinner…"

“ I ain't going to fuck after dinner." Jungkook announced, as he's damn sure he will be sleepy.

“ That's also fine with me."

They had dinner together and slept cuddling with each other. In the morning, Jungkook woke up in his husband's arms. Nam was already woken up but didn't get from the bed staying with him, he was scrolling down on his phone. Deep down, he was also worried about the rumors.

The noise in the K-pop world slowed down and Jungkook was informed by his manager that their plan had worked perfectly. However, Jungkook didn't know there were still a few who were going insane about the matter. 

A week has gotten by and everything going on smoothly with fun and Joy. He was ready in the room relaxing with his teammates waiting for the CEO to arrive so they can sign the contract for a brand-new company as the ambassador.

The noise in the K-pop world slowed down and Jungkook was informed by his manager that their plan had worked perfectly. However, Jungkook didn't know there were still a few who were going insane about the matter.