🦋8th

Jungkook went to his bedroom and took a shower and other hand Nam arranged some wine bottles and glasses. Jungkook doesn't drink but he does. He wants to celebrate. He was seated on the dining table and waited for him. His eyes are in the bedroom way stuck. Eager to see his jungkook. And it's worth it when jungkook comes down stepping on the stairs.

His hair is wet and messy which means he took a shower. He's wearing a thin and oversized light blue printed shirt with white shorts. He stood up at the end of the stairs.

" Am I looking good Namjoon? do you like it? "

" I love it, baby ..... I love you so much "

Nam goes near him, Jungkook's eyes widen, as he firmly holds his waist and gives butterfly kisses on his neck. Taking his hand into his kissed it. he led him to the dinner table, and like a courteous gentleman, made him sit. Then he settled in his seat.

" I hope you find it special "

Jungkook bites his lower lips as he does his best to make it special but who knows if Kim Nam will appreciate it or not.

" It's really special and ..... "

" And ??? " He's so curious

" And romantic. We will make it more special that we'll never gonna forget it." Jungkook looks at him surprisingly and Nam winks at him.

As Jungkook served him food and both started having dinner Nam continued to look at his pretty face. he could not help but think, what has he done to deserve this man in front of him? Jungkook caught him staring at him with an awed look and he rolled his eyes. he came out of his dreamy land and blushed a little, embarrassed to be caught like this. He gestured to have his food, and he did so. He shook his head at his thoughts.

The awkward silence is frustrating between them. Jungkook needs to break this silence Other Nam will think .... No no no .. he's a president in overthinking. He saw he was not eating his food, just playing with the food. Jungkook also stopped eating and got up from his seat. Nam was surprised, as he saw he got up from the dinner table.

Jungkook went near the CD player. He turned on some music and came near him. He offered his hand to Namjoon and looked intently at him saying " PLEASE". Nam forwarded his hand and he got up from his seat.

Both went to the centre of the hall room and stood opposite each other, drowning in the moment. The next moment Namjoon felt he pulled his body very close to his, so close that he could count each other's heartbeat.

Before he could register this, Namjoon turned him around in his arms, crossing his arms in front. Jungkook's back rested against his chest. as he held him in that position for a short while.

" Jungkook can I ask you one thing? "

" Of course ."

"Why do you love me? I mean there must be something that you liked about me. Huh "

Jungkook turned around wrapped his arms around his neck and pulled him close, looking into his eyes he kissed his forehead and said.

" Everything about you ...Namjoon ."

" you're were with me when there was nobody at my worse time. You have been supporting me from starting. If you haven't supported me I would not have become what I am today. "