Introduction...????

Hi Guys.. 👋
So, here's the intro of my new short story of anidita...

Bondita anirudh Roy chowdhury Age 26A famous barrister of Bengal strict women (for her dushmans and to them who are wrong)

Age 26
A famous barrister of Bengal strict women (for her dushmans and to them who are wrong)....Malkin of Krishna Nagar biggest dushman of tulsipur and tulsipur's barrister babu...hates her husband Anirudh ( only for the society but abhi bhi uske dil mei uske pati ke liye pyaar hai...still she loves him wholeheartedly but doesn't tell or show any one)for a misunderstanding between them... they got separated (you will get to know in the story the reason)

 they got separated (you will get to know in the story the reason)

Anirudh Roy chowdhury
Age 26
Also a famous barrister of Bengal.... strict men (for his dushmans and to them who are wrong)  Barrister Babu of tulsipur biggest dushman of Krishna Nagar and Krishna nagar's Malkin.... hates his wife Bondita ( only for the society but abhi bhi uske dil mei uske patni ke liye pyaar hai...still he loves her wholeheartedly but doesn't tell or show any one) for a misunderstanding between them... they got separated (you will get to know in the story the reason)

Anirudh's family :

Trilochan Roy chowdhury (ani's baba)
Age 45
Supports dushmani.... hates his bahu bondita for the misunderstanding... (but still sometimes melt for his bahu)

Garima Roy chowdhury (ani's maa)
Age 43
Dislikes dushmani....always wants that her family stay happy..and her son and bahu again become one...

Binoy Roy chowdhury (ani's kaka)
Age 40
An badly injured man....who is in coma for past 1.5 years... never married (you all will get to know why in the story)

Pakhi Roy chowdhury (ani's younger sis daughter of tri)
Age 20
A bubbly and sweet girl ladli of her dadas ...loves her family...specially her dada boudi wants them to be together again...hates dushmani.... studies in tulsipur's king's college..

Somnath Roy chowdhury (ani's younger bro , son of tri)
Age 23
A doctor...handsome man loves his family....supports dushmani

Anish das
Age 26
Best friend of anirudh....and Supports him in dushmani..

Bihari , koyeli (servents of rc mantion)

Bondita's family :

Kalindi chatterjee (bon's thakuma)
Age 62
Nice women, loves her family, speacially her pota,poties involved in dushmani supports it (for the misunderstanding) but likes her jamai babu anirudh from heart...

Sumati chatterjee (bon's maa)
Age 43
Dislikes dushmani...loves her childrens , family...wants a happy married life of anidita again...loves her jamai babu

Arvind chatterjee (bon's baba)
Age 44
An injured man....who is in coma from past 1.5 years...(you all will get to know why in the story)

Rimjhim chatterjee (bon's kaki)
Age 38
A sweet women loves her family, has a daughter , loves bon dislikes dushmani wants a happy married life of anidita again...loves ani like her own son

Shoumik chatterjee (bon's kaka)
Age 40
A nice man, husband of rimjhim (guys iska role zayada nhi rahega story mei cause yeh krishna nagar se bahar calcutta mei kaam karta hai aur vaha hi rehta hai..)

Jhilmil chatterjee (bon's choti kaki)
Age 31
A rude widow women....doesn't likes her family not at all...(after her husband died)  wants dushmani to stay forever and anidita always stay seperated...doesn't lives in Chatterjee house after her husband's death....lives in a small hut alone in the village....(she has a exclusive role in my story)

Ritika chatterjee/Das (ritu) (bon's younger sis)
Age 20
A sweet n cute girl....ladli of her family  speacially her pyaari bondita dii...and his 2 brothers, rimjhim and shoumik's daughter...Dislikes dushmani wants her didi , jiju together again...(she is married)

Chandrachur Das (CHATTERJEE's ka sabse ghatiya jamai) (bon ka koi nhi lagta she doesn't likes him at all hates him beyond anything cause he had ruin her sister ritu's life..) 
Age 30
World's biggest "lafanga" "Chichora" "ghatiya" person , needs girls always every single night... inshort he is a "havas ka pujari" who doesn't know anything without girls and money... and he has married ritu for aaplogo ko kya lagta hai pyaar kiya isliye...yeh pyaar vyaar na iske bas ki baat nhi hai...isne ritu isliye shadi ki taki vo chatterjee house ka jamai ban kar usme raj kar sake...par ufsos it's not possible cause humari bondi hai us ghar ki malkin pure Krishna Nagar ki malkin vo hi us pure ghar ko aur uske logo ko sambhalti hai.... bechare churu bhaiya... aye to the raj karne par ab bondita to kutte ke Saman izzat bhi nhi deti...🤭 (vaise usse badi baat yeh hai ki churu ko humari bondi se "BHALUBASHA" hogaya hai... to ab unhe vo chaiye.... par vo to kutte se bhi battar behave karti hai uske sath...🤣🤭

Agatsya chatterjee (bon's younger bro)
Age 24
A handsome boy....loves his family.... his dii bondita very much...supports bondi in  dushmani...

Aarav chatterjee (bon's youngest bro)
Age 22
A sweet and handsome boy.....loves his family.... his dii bondita very much...supports bondi in  dushmani...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~●~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, here is the introduction of my story soon I'll post the chapters...😊 and yes here you will see a bold and strict bondita..

Thank you...🙏