part 9 (aaj ibadat 🔞🔥)

Continue from the previous part..

They got fully drenched in rain..

In that hut..there was a bed like structure (not bed) but something comfortable a person can sleep nice on...also a white bedsheet kept there...and also beside the bed there was a bonfire...seams like someone else used to stay there..

Anirudh was trying to dry the water droplets from his clothes with his hands and bondita was standing beside him...he saw her..she was shivering but at the same time sweating badly..he shocked..cause in this cold and chilling season shivering is common but sweating at the same time isn't at all common..anirudh hold her shoulder..

Anirudh - Bondita..! (Tensed voice)

Bondita sat down with a horror on her face..anirudh also sat holding her shoulder..

Anirudh - bondita..! Kya hua tumhe pasine kyu aa rhe hai tumhe..kya ho rha hai tumhe Bondita suno na..(with tears in his eyes holding her cheeks)

Bondita - (with shocked and scared face and tone) anirudh..vo...log..mujhe...vo..mai... mera....rape....vo..Ani..mai (stammering crying holding anirudh's hand)

Anirudh understood what she was trying to say...he has tears and also anger in his eyes...seeing Bondita's condition he was feeling very hurted.. he can't tolerate her like this..

Anirudh - shant ho jao..koi nhi hai yaha koi nhi aane vala...mai hu na tumhare saath..dekho..(holded her chin and made her look towards him with a assuring smile)

Suddenly bondita didn't able to hold her and end up hugging him tighty close to her heart... Anirudh felt like heaven as after almost 2 years his bondita hugged him again...tears started to flow from his eyes...he hold her back...then after sometime she broke the hug relaxed herself and said...

Bondita - tum..tumhe pata hai..vo mujhe...galat....galat tarike se chune ki ko...koshish ki...vo mujhe vaha chune ki koshish kar rhe the...ja..jaha sirf tumhe chune ka hak hai...mere saath..mere saath vo karne ki koshish kar rhe the Jiska sirf tumhe hak hai..mai...mai bahut dar gyi thi awni...! (Crying hard now)

And here anirudh was happy...happy that she has not taken his right from him till now...she still thinks that he has the only right to touch her in every single way...

Bondita was crying very hard....And now it was enough for anirudh he can't tolerate it anymore...he cupped her cheeks...
And kissed her lips...she responded back...they both were lost in that kiss..it was giving both of them an internal peace...
They both kept kissing for 2 mins...
And then anirudh left her lips looked in her eyes...his eyes burning with desires...

Anirudh - tumhe un ghatiya logon ke chune se khudhpe ghin aarhi hai..?hmm...(with a smirk) to agar itni hi ghin aarhi hai to phir main chu leta hu tumhe..(near her ears hot breath was teasing her neck she closed her eyes listening his statement)

He again looked in her eyes finding a tint of uncomfortableness but he couldn't instead of that he saw an assuring smile pasted on her lips...he understood...And again started kissing her...

Guys plzz hear this song while going ahead...
(Note : I am going to write the ahead part with the rhythm of this song so.. do plzz listen to it while reading)

Warning : 🔞

Music...!!
Om mangalam bhagwan vishnu..
Mangalam garuraddhawaja..
Om..! Mangalam kundarikakshyam
Mangalaya tano Hari..!
Music..!!

He started kissing her passionately...and pouring all his love in that kiss...he was just loving to chew her lips...

Aaj ibadat...

Then he looked in her eyes with desires so she did...

Aaj ibadat rubaru hogayi..
Rubaru hogayi...!

he then started to kiss her neck making it wet with his saliva...

Jo maangi thi...!!!

He found her blouse strap and pulling it down slowly..also biting her neck she held his hair with one hand and other hand on the ground for support and his other hand also on ground for support...

Jo maangi thi..!
Uss dua se guftagu hogayi...!
Ahhhhhhh...(Music)

He laid her on the bed while biting her neck...

Mere maula..!
Mere maula..!!!!
Mere maula..!!
Mere maula...!!!
Tera...!! Shukriya..!

He started fighting with her neck sometime on left and sometime on right..she enjoying it..and her blouse strap came down her shoulder now...he just kept eating her neck...

Aaj ibadat rubaru hogayi..!
Rubaru hogayi..!!

He left her neck and then opened her pallu without breaking their eye-contact...

Music...!!

He started to eat her cleavage..and her shoulder while pulling down her blouse and bra strap both...

Music...!! (Ongoing)

He opened one of her blouse button and then looked in her eyes...

Dard ke andhero se agaye ujalo mei...!
Music..!

In the next time anirudh was between her legs in her vagina...her upper body my covered by her own saree..and her head was moving left and right as anirudh giving her very much pleasure also her hands cluching the pillow beneath her head...

Ishq ke chanaro ka...!!
Noor hai khayalo mei...!!
Music..!

He then kissed beside her vagina and moved upwards he kissed the waist he was kissing every part of her body so.. passionately that mark and his saliva was leaving on that places..

Dard ke andhero se..!!
Aagaye ujalo mei..!
Ishq ke chanaro ka..!!
Noor hai khayalo mei..!!

He kissed her whole body...like he was pouring all his love in her whole body..he was kissing her breasts and then he looked in her eyes with love..

Nazron se teri chank..!
Dil peraf hogayi..!!

In the next moment they both were full naked only the white bedsheet was on their bodies and their clothes were laying beside the bonfire..and anirudh was above bondita..both were kissing each other passionately...

Music..!! (Sargam)
Mere maula..!!
Mere maula..!!
Mere maula...!!
Mere maula...!!
Tera shuk..shukriya..!

He kissed Bondita's forehead and inserted his dick inside her vagina.. both closed their eyes in pleasure.. anirudh was giving her light strokes..

Aaj ibadat rubaru hogayi...!!
Om mangalam bhagwan vishnu..
Mangalam garuraddhawaja..
Om..! Mangalam kundarikakshyam
Mangalaya tano Hari..!

Bondita's eyes were filling with tears it was the tears of pleasure and happiness..they were intimating after 2 years...it is not that they have not got intimated before but tonight's intimation was very special for both of them...

Anirudh now started giving hard strokes and bondita started moaning little loudly...

Maula...!!!!

Anirudh joined their forehead together...💗

And the screen blurs here....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's all guys...
Here is the most awaited chapter for me and as well as you all...finally they both got intimated and started to love each other again..
So, guys bye for now next chapter will be posted soon...

Your writer
Akshu 💕