CHAPTER 10

"Loving You"

Loving you..

Made me realize that- there's still love left in me.

That I'm not a completely bad man.

That I can be soft sometimes too, funny isn't it?

I tried to deny it but everytime, I failed.

I don't think I can ever get rid of this feelings that has grown inside of me now.

It stays forever where it belongs.

In my heart..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Loving you..is the only thing I never want to let go...

°°°

"Scaramouche- would you be kind and answer this question instead of sleeping in my class?"

'It's only a dream...?'

Scaramouche frantically looked around and at last he saw her- (y/n), but his smiled faded when he saw Aether beside her..

"Ma'am! Can I answer that instead?"

Their teacher sighed.

A blonde girl had interrupted them. To be honest scaramouche is glad for her interruption, he isn't in the mood to answer math problems yet after his long weird dream.

'I'm just glad she's not dead..'

.

.

.

.

.

'Or this is only a dream..?"

°°°

"Scara..? Is he still alive?"

Mona asked in concern.

It looks like yesterday, he fainted and Aether saw him but unfortunately Mona was there too.

She thought she was only seeing a ghost when she saw Aether.

"..why are you hiding? You know, (y/n) really missed you..I was worried that she will never moved on"

"Do you still love her..?

Aether doesn't need to think more, of course he still love her like how he always have, but his time isn't that long enough for them to get back together. He knew Scaramouche loves her and he knew she is too..

It might hurt him but he'll move on too eventually.

It just how the world works...everything here isn't fair we just have to accept it.

Suddenly, the two of them heard a groan from Scaramouche. Mona immediately walked over him as she tried calling his name again.

Scaramouche then sat up.

His eyes searching for you..but he didn't saw you...

'So it's just another dream..'

"Today's her...funeral right?"

Mona cautiously asked.

Both Aether and Scaramouche looked down..and sighed heavily.

°°°

The funeral only took two hours and as the months goes by, everything is back to normal again.

Going to school as usual but today is different, as they were all in college now and has part time jobs now, other even has their own jobs.

Everyone moved on.

Lumine and Ayaka started dating,

Thoma pursued his dream and opened his own cafe. He knew (y/n) would be proud, knowing he faced his strict father.

Mona is still studying to become an astronomer,

Gorou and Kokomi fortunately got married earlier than everyone.

She is glad that they're finally happy again..

Although Aether tried to moved on and take a good care of himself now, he knew that he misses you so much..oh how he would love to feel your presence again..he wouldn't miss an opportunity like that.

What about Scaramouche?

Well he...

He changed, alot.

But his heart still belongs to her..

Scaramouche promised that he would wait for you,

In the place where only the two of them knows...

"Somewhere only we know?"

"Mhm..yeah"

"I promise then"

.

.

.

.

.