7

I always wonder why my husband is such a cold hearted man. Looking up at the beast in front of me, I had to say, this cold hearted thing came in well for scaring employees and the occasional business deal, but not when dealing with his goddamn wife!

"ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME SOPHIA?!"I flinched as he roared at me. I was pretty sure the whole fucking neighbourhood heard him but knew better than to say that right now. "I- well- I didn't entirely hear what you said because-"I could feel my cheeks flush. I was pretty sure he was gonna kill me.

"You didn't hear a word I just said and why the fuck is that?"he said through gritted teeth. I don't think it's right to tell your husband that you had a sex dream about him. I mean, the typical wife would but, my husband may not like that. The fact that his number one rule was that no love was here says just how much he will kill me.

"I-well, you see- I-"I decided to come straight out and told him. "Don't kill me Alex but I had a fucking sex dream about you. For the second bloody time!"I hissed. I decided not to look him in the eye. I honestly didn't want to deal with my husband. I was already embarrassed.

He nuzzled his face in my neck and began sucking the soft spot startling me. "Alex,"I moaned as he bit down. My hands found their way into his thick black hair knotting into it. Suddenly he pulled back a death glare on his face. "I told you the night I married you that there is no love here. I don't give a fuck about whether you fantasise about me fucking you until you can't walk but don't you dare push it Ms. Dawson,"he said coldly pushing off of me.

Hearing him say that was like cold water on my face. He was right. I didn't look at him, just walked out the room. I made my way downstairs, feeling an ache in my chest. No! We were only married for almost a month, I couldn't have fallen in love with him already!

I sat on the stairs and for the first time in a long time, I cried. I didn't want to but I couldn't bear the pain. "Is everything okay baby sis?" Allison walked up to me then and I hastily wiped my tears. "Uh, yeah nothing to worry about,"I said brushing it off as if it was no big deal. The love was one sided. What the hell was I supposed to tell her?!

"You're lying to me,"she said adamantly. I looked up as she sat next to me and sighed. I didn't want her to be mad at her jackass of a brother. I think what I needed right now was a friend, someone to confide in. I think at this moment, Allison was the person needed. "I think I have a crush on your brother but he clearly does not return the feelings. Why is he such a jerk?"I asked aloud.

"Honey he is your husband, it's okay to have feelings for him. That's kind of the point,"she said laughing. She then turned solemn. "About the other part, he had a girlfriend back in college. They were engaged. He loved her a lot.She wanted to be rich, didn't take it well when he said he wanted a small little house in the city before buying mansion blah blah blah. In other words she was a gold digger. She cheated on him the week before their wedding. He walked in on her and some guy having sex. After that, my brother changed completely. Especially when it came to women, marriage, love etc. She fucked him up pretty badly," Allision sighed.

I was shocked. I seriously didn't think that he would have been this way due to some gold digger. I really wanted to see the guy behind that cold hearted monster. The real Alex Knight. The funny sweet and kind hearted one. And the only way to do that was to muster my courage and try to pull him out. Which meant I had a new mission on my hands.

Operation Get The Old Alex Back.

It's sad that it took one gold digger to change my husband completely. And now I had to deal with the fact that my husband no longer believed in love. I had to make him see that again. I hated her for making my husband into the monster he is today. I hated her for it.