01

Ava's dads may have been the brunette's biggest fan. Yes, that's right dads more than one. They've been at every show, front row in the audience cheering her on, driven her to every audition or rehearsal and every injury he's been by her side.

They got her into dance at a very young age when she started doing cartwheels and dance moves around the house, screaming the lyrics to a Taylor Swift or Katy Perry song. Frank and Raymond soon realised their daughter had a gift, she was talented. Mastered every trick and spin; conquered every challenge in her way, all whilst shining brightly with a smile on her face.

Making her way up from J-troupe to B-troupe and last year finally achieving her goal getting into A-troupe, Ava had become one of the best dancers in the studio. There was only one thing she lacked, friends. The girls in the troupe had formed a group a year or two before she joined called the 'e-girls'. They were brutal, basically bullies and the brunette wanted nothings to do with that, especially their leader, Emily.

She was a nightmare. Leading her group like the world revolved around her, she bossed them around left and right. Anything Emily said goes. Without a question.

She did have James and Eldon. She knew the blonde boy, Eldon, from their school not to far away from the studio. They had sat next to each other in many subjects throughout the 3 years Ava had lived in Toronto, she had lived in France for most of her life. He then introduced Ava to James when she joined A-troupe and the trio had stuck together ever since.

a/n: the chapters won't be anywhere near as short as this later in the book, this one's just introducing Ava x