11

"Where is Riley, James and Michelle?" Chris asked as he looked around the group.

"Oh, I thought I saw them in Studio B," Eldon pointed out the door, to which Chris sighed and power-walked out the door.

"Eldon, do you want to get some water?" Emily asked to blonde as Chris exited.

"I think Emily is calling me over because I feel like she's starting to fall for me more and more."

The pair of dancers sat down next to the water cooler, Eldon looked like he was thoroughly enjoying himself, Emily, however, looked like she was giving him an interview. "Do you think he's actually getting somewhere?" Ava asked West as they stretched. "Or is it still in his head?"

West stared at the blondes, studying them for a moment. "You know what?" he said. "I think he's moved forward about an inch. And and Inch is a long way."

"One small step for man, one giant leap for Eldon," Ava laughed at his cluelessness.

A moment later, Chris walked back into the studio, Riley, James and Michelle in tow. "Welcome to class!" Emily called out to them. "Thanks for joining us! It actually started five minutes ago."

The trio just rolled their eyes and A-troupe got into their positions. "Guys, 100%" Chris commanded looking around at the dancers for nods of approval. "You ready?"

The dance started with a lot of walking or strutting as Emily liked to call it. Then, A big lift for herself whilst everyone else performed some choreography that J-troupe could pull off. The dance is good, but it could be great.

"I don't like the routine," Ava shook her head. "I think it's boring and if Emily listened to one of any of the other dancers' ideas, it could be so much better."

"It's really just showcasing her, you know? It's not really incorporating anybody else's strengths or ideas."

"Hold! Hold... two, three, release," Chris instructed as the dance came to an end. "Nice! West, remember, hold that last pose, okay? Don't let go of Ava. Boys, pick up the energy."

~ ~ ~

"Do you want to get juice?" West asked as their rehearsal finished.

"Yeah, of course," Ava gave the boy a smile.

"Oh! We have to get my socks first," the hiphop dancer remembered as he grabbed Ava by the hand and practically dragged the girl out the studio.

"Your socks?" she scrunched her eyebrows together questioning his strange words. "Why do you need socks? And why do you have spare socks?"

"I keep spare socks in Studio B because my feet get sweaty and then my socks get sweaty and then-," West stopped his rambles as he opened the door to Studio B, seeing James, Riley and Michelle.

"Yo, waddup, man?" James greeted the pair almost nervously. James was never nervous?

"Ava and I enter B Studio, because this is where I keep my extra socks, and then I get suspicious because I see Riley, James and Michelle rehearsing something."

"Why are you in Studio B?" Ava asked as her and West plastered confused glances on their faces.

The trio shot each other looks, having a conversation with their eyes. Riley nodded her head at James along with Michelle. "Uh... we've kind of got something to show you guys."

"All right. So show me," West said as Ava nudged him in the ribs. "Us, show us."

~ ~ ~

Their dance was amazing! No wonder they were late for rehearsal they were coming up with this masterpiece. "That's all we have so far," Michelle said, out of breath. "What do you think?"