14/08/12

George (Hope that doesn't make you feel too much like a boy),

Why on earth wouldn't I want to carry on writing to you?! You girls really do think idiotic things sometimes. Your weeks have been hectic, is that good or bad? Mine have been super busy lately, but not the good kind.

I'm glad you're not offended that I keep these letters a secret. I know what you mean about the control; if an adult were to find out they would call us weird and probably attempt to make us stop (we won't let them even if they try!) And it would just be another thing they have the power over. It makes me feel a little rebellious, how daft of me, hey?

Gee, I would love to be sad with you. It can be our favourite past time. I have to admit, I have uploaded a video to YouTube of my singing. Its far from good and it's only the audio with a black screen- and I would kill you if you ever showed it to anyone else, but I'll send you the link over Facebook once you reply to this letter.

You carry on calling me Bradders and George will be your new permenant name, deal?

GOD GEE! I'm not actually a girl duh how stupid can you be, haha (joking of course; not about not being a girl. Here I am again digging myself into yet another hole) But ah, come on you have to forgive me, I never actually lied to you!

Georgia I want you to promise me something, something big-HUGE but it will mean the world to me. I want you never ever to try commit again. If ever it went through, I couldn't tell you what I'd do. One day I promise I'll help you out your situation. I'll whisk you away and worry will no longer be an emotion you are aware of. Shit, I wish I could do that now.

I can't believe you've never owned a pet or a record player. That's two more things which will change when I'm old and wise enough to get you out of this mess. When I'm mature enough to allow it.

My favourite film is the kings of summer. If you've never seen it (which is an unforgiving crime in itself) It's about three friends who run away from home and build a house in the woods. It's an amazing comedy and it's the first on the list for when this escape mission happens okay?

My favourite memory is sitting in my nana's house, on her lap, listening to stories about the war. How she survived and all the daft stories about rations and seeing an orange for the first time in three years. I couldn't imagine that, and it's one of the only memories I hold of her, hence it being special.

Finally, no I can't drive. At least not properly. I'm having lessons at the minute so yes I can work a car but legally no I cannot drive. Hopefully I'll have my theory soon, it all just depends if I can afford it or not.

Bradders (sticking to my side of the deal;) )

1.favorite meal?

2.why did you move away from home? Sorry if this is too intrusive

3.do you have any piercings or tattoos?

Xxx