Prologue

Dear Georgia,

I can't believe how long it has been since I've spoken to you. Well, I suppose I mean write. I've missed the sight of your freshly written letters, your perfectly neat handwriting and crisp paper. I'm sorry it's been so long.

By now, and the time it's been, I'm assuming you know what's going on. Or maybe that's just me being hopeful. Me wanting it to be the truth. Me wanting the easy way out, less drama.

The letters between me and you have been going back and forth for well over a year now. A year has gone from our sacred lives, and a year of lies on my behalf.

But now is time for truth. And my hand is shaking with nerves just writing this.

My name is something alot more common than you think. It's actually a name you've spoken to me about before. My name is Bradley Will Simpson, and I am from the band The Vamps.

I know what you're thinking. "This is ludicrous" And yes, your correct. But, another thing in this world that is ludicrous is that levels between famous, and non-famous people exist. These levels are mainly put there for safety, but it disconnects me from people I would otherwise love to speak to.

Being in a band often leads to relationships being sinned upon. And the other side of the 'relationship' being some money crazed woman. However, this was the only way I could see fit to speak to- anyone.

The point of this letter is to explain the simple question that must have been going through your mind. "Why won't he meet me?" That is because, as you can now see, I am not Bradley Smith.

If you have any trouble in believing this, I will thankfully meet you. However, meeting you anyhow would be, in itself, a pleasure.

I want you to know, just because I lied about my identity, who I am and what I do as an occupation; it in no way means I lied about my honest feelings that have grown for you.

Bradley Simpson x