02 : 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑

'𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬'

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬'

IDALIA HAD NEVER BEEN MORE CONFUSED.  She looked to see if her dress was ripped from the bottom but soon realized that there wasn't a lack of fabric, the dress was just like that.

"There has to be more to this dress." She heard her aunt come out of the dressing room next to her. "There's not."

"So women is the 21st century dress like prostitutes, then? You know I got dirty look for wearing trousers?." Klaus rolled his eyes. "You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing."

Rebekah sighed and turned to the closed door the Idalia was behind. "Come on Idalia, your turn." Idalia looked at herself in the mirror. "No, I feel naked."

"Come on Idalia, I'm sure it's not as bad as you say." Idalia sighed at her uncle voice and slowly opened the door. Klaus smiled. "There she is!"

Idalia gave him a tight smile and crossed her arms. Despite not really liking the lack of clothes, Rebekah grabbed a hold of the girls hand and twirled her. "You look divine, sweetheart."

At her compliment Idalia let out a bright smile. Rebekah smiled back before looking back at Klaus with a disgusted look. "And what is this music? It sounds like a cable"

Stefan took his eyes off idalia. He hadn't even noticed he had been gazing at her for who knows how long. "It's dance music."

Idalia frowned. "People dance to this?" She found it so weird that people evolved from the angelic sounds of instrument music to whatever she was listening to know. Stefan only hummed in response. Idalia kept her eyes on him for a second before looked away. He looked practically the same since she saw him last but yet so different at the same time.

Rebekah looked at the expression on Klaus's face. "And why are you so grumpy?" Klaus looked at her with a look. "I needed one thing from you for my witch to find why my hybrids are dying, one thing. Your necklace. And you've lost it."

Klaus then turned to Idalia. "Have you gotten enough rest? Because if my witch can't get into contact with who she needs, I'll need you."

"Give her a break Nik, she's barely just woken for your torment." Klaus rolled his eyes at his sister. "And i didn't lose it, it's just been missing for 90 years."

Rebekah looked at Stefan. "So what do you think?" Stefan gave her an unsure look and tried to play it off. "I like it." Rebekah rolled her eyes, not buying it and grabbed Idalia to pull her into his view. "And her?"