04 : 𝐇𝐔𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐒𝐔𝐂𝐊

✯

IDALIA COULDNT BELIEVE KLAUS HAD REALLY LEFT THEM. "Do we really have to do this?" Rebekah asked her niece, groaning in annoyance. Idalia rolled her eyes and Rebekah opened to door, walking in with Idalia following.

Idalia caught sight of Stefan's brother, Damon. "Where's Stefan?" Damon gave them weird looks. "Who the hell are you two?"

"He left us here. My brother actually left us here." Stefan couldn't care less at the blondes words. "Oh I'm sorry. Your tone implies that I'm actually supposed to care."

"You're Klaus's sisters." Damon asked. Rebekah shook her head. "I am, she's our niece. Rebekah and Idalia, pleasure. Which rooms are ours?"

"You're not staying here." Stefan said. Idalia raised a brow at him and walked off to look for it herself.

"So I guess they're staying."

REBEKAH FORCED HER NIECE TO ENROLL INTO SCHOOL, truly, Idalia couldn't care less. She was really only in on it to keep an eye on Stefan.

They walked into there history classroom as Alaric told them about the original founders of the country, the Native Americans.

"What about the Vikings?" Rebekah went to sit in an empty seat, leaving Idalia with no where to sit. Idalia stood there for a long second looking around awkwardly.

Catching this, Stefan tapped on the girl's shoulder that was in the seat in front of him. "Give her your seat." The girl nodded in fear and went to stand up. Idalia gave the girl a tight smile and sat down. "Thanks, I guess."

Rebekah smirked as Elena gave Stefan a weird look. Alaric went on. "There's no evidence that Viking explorers actually settled in the United States. Who are you two?"

"I'm Rebekah and this is my sister Idalia. History our favorite subject." Rebekah smiled cheekily at Idalia, making her break out into a smile as well.

IDALIA WENT TO SIT ON THE BLEACHERS AS REBEKAH WENT TO PRACTICE. She pulled out her sketchbook and started sketching what she had seen that day. She sketched from new face to the new material she had used in school.

"Hey!" Idalia look up to see Stefan. "Let's go for a run." Idalia made a face. "Yeah well I wasn't asking, come on."

Idalia rolled her eyes and let him pull her up. She was glad she had changed into more comfortable clothes or else she would've been dying from the heat.