03 : 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍

✯

IDALIA WAS LEFT IN THE VAN WITH STEFAN, sorry let me correct myself, with a somewhat dead Stefan.

With a gasp Stefan awoke for like the hundredth time that afternoon.

"Great, your back." Stefan looked at the brunette. "What happened?" Idalia sighed. "Klaus was really angry and took his anger out by snapping your neck all afternoon. Quite the temper."

"Why'd he bring to mystic falls?" Idalia gave his a look. "No need to lie now Stefan, I warned you. It didn't take him long to figure it out."

"I'm not lying. I've done everything Klaus has asked me to do." Idalia made a face. "Well you kinda left out the part about how the doppelgänger is alive but let's not talk about that right?"

Stefan looked alarmed. "Where's Klaus now?" Idalia shrugged. "Probably off to cause a bloody massacre, starting with her. No offense."

Stefan speeds out the van, taking her out with him as they fall to the grounds. Idalia grabs a crowbar and stabs him in the stomach. "I don't want to hurt you Stefan, but I will if I have too. You'll get yourself killed."

Speeding off, Idalia listens to Klaus's voice, leading her into the gym where he has a group of people in fear. She spots not only a dead werewolf on the ground but also the doppelgänger. "There's my girl!"

Idalia rolled her eyes at Klaus. "What chaos have you caused now uncle Nik?" Klaus rolled his eyes and shrugged. "Oh I've only done a few small things but it's okay, I've got all night."

Idalia gave him a sarcastic smile. Her aunt Rebekah turns to the doppelgänger. "So this is the latest doppelgänger? The original one was much prettier."

"Enough Rebekah. Take the wolf boy elsewhere , would you?" Rebekah rolls her eyes and drags to wolf away. Klaus turns back to the doppelgänger. "Ignore her, she's a little petty."

After a while, Idalia found herself sitting on the bleachers, Klaus had let her into his mind to catch her up. She caught sight of Elena, caressing another girls hair. She will say she felt for the girl, she had no choice into being a doppelgänger.

Idalia was brought out of her thoughts when Stefan walked in. "Klaus."

"Come to save your damsel mate?" Klaus asked sarcastically. "I came to ask for your forgiveness and pledge my loyalty."

Idalia could see right thought him. He was doing this to keep Elena safe. "Well, you broke that pledge once already."

"Elena means nothing me anymore. And whatever you ask me, I will do." Idalia tilted her head, trying to figure out what he was trying to accomplish. Klaus couldn't care less. "Fair enough. Let drink on it. Kill them. What are you waiting for? Kill them." Klaus featured to the humans.