♡it was me♡: chapter 1

"isn't it beautiful (y/n)?", A man said, as you replied "hmm~it is, the moon is so beautiful." "You're more prettier than the moon (y/n)~." He leaned closer to you to kiss you.

"(Y/N)!!!!!!!!UR LATE FOR SCHOOL AGAIN! WAKE YOUR FUCKING ASS UP!!!", ur dad shouted, at the door, banging the door. "I'm awake u nasty old hag.", You replied, your father walk away, as he went to your mom, they fought everyday, cuz about money. so it was a dream huh? But it didn't feels like a dream tho.

"U NASTY FUCK-", ur dad shouted at your mom. As your mom shouted back. "AYSH! IF ONLY I HAVEN'T MET YOU BACK THEN, MY LIFE WOULD BE PERFECT!.", And then it went silent again. You walk to your bathroom, and took a bath, and dress on a school uniform. You grab your bag, and headphone, as you go downstairs. Your mom and dad complain, "AYSH (Y/N), IF ONLY UR PERFECT LIKE YOUR SISTER KOKESHI, U'LL BE IN A MODEL RIGHT NOW. Your mom complained, ur dad interrupted. "WELL SHE CAN'T HEAR US, SHE'S ON HER HEADPHONE AGAIN, SHE'S DUMB,UGLY, SHE HAS LOW GRADES.", You walk out of the house without eating breakfast. You were  a grade 8 student, you were doing well in school, but you pretend like ur not doing studying. Well you need it, not for your family, for your self to move out, from ur parent's roof. You never liked them, never. As you walk, you saw a boy beating another boy. You ran to them.

"HEY STOP THAT, ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR GODDAMN MIND???!!!!", you shouted at the boy who's beating the grade 6 student, "what a nerve u got hm~", he replied. the boy was wearing a Valhalla jacket, when you notice the jacket, you quickly grab the little boy's hand, and ran. Earrings tingled, when the boy caught ur hand, his hair was black, yellow. You punch his nose hardly, and leave him nosebleed, ur I'D fell to the ground, but it was too late, u ran away from that bully.

You and the kid arrived at the school, you were put of breath. The kid thank you. "t-thank you ve-ery m-much." . You gave him a thumbs up. "Y-you should go to your classroom kid.", You told him, as he bowed to you and thank you again, and ran to the school. You walk to the back of the school, since your not in the mood to go to class, you lean to the tree, And light up some cigarette. Your phone rang, u checked it, it was ur nasty dad again. You answered his call.
"OI U PUNK- WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU?! UR TEACHER TOLD ME, YOUR NOT IN SCHOOL- IM GONNA KILL YOU IF I SEE YOU AROUND- U LITTLE SHI-".

You hang up the call, and continue to smoke. It was 15 minutes from now, the bell rang, it was time for snack. You throw your cig away. Ur teacher was in the faculty room, so u went to your classroom, all eyes were on you. You sat at ur chair, and took a nap.

"(Y/n) I'm glad I met you again that day."

You woke up again from he dream, WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH ME? IT DIDN'T FEELS LIKE A DREAM. The teacher walk in, u straighten up your body. As a boy walk in, it was the same boy.

"class, this is ur new classmate, introduced your self Mr. Hanemiya.", The teacher said, as you stared at the boy, he stared at you like he look at you through your soul. But he continued to introduce his self.

"hello~my name is kazutora hanemiya, hope we all be friends~", he said, as he bowed. Girls mumbling how handsome kazutora is. "your desk is in the back of  Ms. (Y/n) Kusara.", Ur teacher pointed to the back of you. His nose had bandage, and girls were falling Inlove with him already. He walk to you, and said.
"Remember me miss (y/n) Kusara?~", he said, as he squeeze ur shoulder, u shrugged his hand, and he walk past you, he sat on his desk, the teacher began to discuss now. She was talking about family. Well, u didn't like the subject, you sighed in annoyance, u really wanna go out of the classroom. U stood up. "miss? Can I go to the restroom?.", "S-sure Kusara.", You walk out of there, and they continue to discuss about family. Aysh u really hated when somebody call you Kusara.