♡it was me♡: chapter 11

kazutora's pov:

I went to my room, and flopped into my bed. It was obvious, from the start. When I entered this home, I can sense that chifuyu love (y/n), but (y/n) didn't seem to notice it. She saw him as a friend.

I've been thinking about her too. Me and yuta are really not dating tho, me and her were FUBU, I'll tell (y/n) later. So I won't kept hiding anymore.

•••
It was already morning, I saw (y/n) on her suit. She is going to her work, she waved goodbye at me. As I waved back.

I'm screwed, I don't know. If I tell (y/n) the truth of all. ALL OF THIS. I do think she'll be mad at me. And I think she'll ignore me?.

I saw chifuyu, on the shop. They were many costumers. It was tough but yeah, it so fine communicating with them. Especially the animals^^

It was already lunch, I called (y/n)

"heyy wuz up??"

"oh hi (y/n), u free tonight?"

"ahh yes, I'm free, why?"

"great!! I'll take you to somewhere, is it okay?"

"sure! That would be great^^"

"okie see ya at 7PM"

"Hmm-hmm"

She hang up the call, as I saw chifuyu peeking. I pretend I never saw him. But i was freaking out. Maybe he'll ruin our- date?? Noo nooo, chifuyu is a good guy, he's my best bud!!

"chifuyu??", Matsuri called him, as he went to her room.

I heard crying sounds on matsuri's room. I went to matsuri's room, I thought they were having fun. But it seems not. I pressed my ear to the door.

"she wasss playinggg with meeee fuyuuuu-kunnnnnnnnn wahhhhhhh~"

"aysh I told you." "sorryy sorryy I should have date you instead of her---, oh my..I'm so sorry."

I heard footsteps coming. I went back at the couch, and i saw my bud's face all blush. I saw matsuri closing the door, her face was red tho.

I took my phone out, I homescreen (y/n), where I took picture of her at the garden. I scrolled through my albums, and saw her teenage self. I took pictures of her, when we went to cafe date. She didn't notice I bring my camera, and yuh I transfer it last month to my phone.

I saw chifuyu walking towards me. He sat down.

"hey bud?..can I ask a question??", He said.

"sure go ahead bud."

"Soo..I have a friend, who loves both womans, he said what to do?"

"hmm in that situation..", I put my hand on my chin.

"tell him to pick the 'who loves you', not the 'someone who loves with someone', okie??", I replied, he nod.

I already know it, he loves matsuri now, not (y/n), it's my chance to say it all out to (y/n) truly. If she won't forgave me, i deserve it for leaving her.