♡it was me♡: chapter 7

You woke up, it was already 6AM, u can tell it is. You sat up, as you caress your hand on your forehead, Today's gonna be just fine..

You stood up, and walk towards the balcony, the air was refreshing, the wind blows your hair, you closed your eyes. Feeling the rythm of the wind, you inhale and exhale. You opened your eyes, you glance on your left, revealing hanemiya again.

He was staring at your figure, he known you as a sweet little girl a few weeks ago, he miss your sparkling (f/c) eyes. Your phone rang, as you walk inside, you answered it was chifuyu.

"chifuyu-kun??"

"sorryy (y/n), did I wake you up??"

"noo noo noo! It's fine!"

You walked to the balcony, leaning your elbows on the reilings.

"hmm is that so..umm (y/n), can I ask you something??"

"Suree!!^^"

"umm when is it gonna end??about ur field trip??"

"Hmm we're staying here 3 days, tomorrow will be the end of the field trip."

"okiee Soo ummm, wanna go out with me, tomorrow??"

"suree!!! I'll beee gladddd about thatt!!"

"okayyy, imma goo noww, class starting, byee!!! Make sure toooo eatt (y/n)!!"

He hang up the phone, you can't help but chuckled. Hearing him sooo cute on the phone. You mumbled, "Sooo cutee.."

You went back inside, it was really uncomfortable since you can sense somebody was watching you, You put the phone on your bed, and grab your towel. You walked out, and locked the door. As you walk towards the girl's bathroom. As you reach hanemiya's door, the door suddenly burst out open. You were shocked and nervous at the point, revealing kurimi, holding a towel.

You were just standing there, not moving, your face was nervous and shocked, she waved her both hands Infront of her. "SORRY SORRYY!!!DID III FRIGHTEN YOUU!!!???", you nervous sigh. And smiled at her, as a sweat drop on your cheek.

"no..no..nah..it's okay..", You said, as you rub, back of ur neck. She sigh in relief, she smiled, as you saw hanemiya standing behind her, inches away. Staring at you, you found it kind a bit odd tho. She closed the door, and cling her arms around you, both of you walked towards the girl's bathroom.

She seems very comfortable tho, I mean yeah she is.

"say kusara-chan, do you have a girlfriend or boyfriend perhaps??", She said, as you look at her, her eyes were looking at yours. You faked laugh.

"noo noo..i don't have one haha.", You told her, as she question you again. "perhaps like..hmm..fling??or somebody you love is inlove with someone?? or..hmm..your long lost love??..", she said, as you stop rubbing your skin with a soap.

"well I had one..don't mind me, telling me this..,well I have a boy bestfriend, I love him since we met, but he said he'll leave in town..and that's it..I never saw him again..I also forgot about him..I'm so stupid.., he said he'll come back for me but he never came..", you said, as she hugged your back, her boobs were big, you blushed. As she hugged you tight!