Chapter 3: A Realization & The Kill

In this chapter it won't be one solid POV the whole time because I couldn't think of enough to do that so there will be a few switches, sorry. This chapter will also be a bit shorter, hope you still enjoy it :)

* * Sasuke's POV * *

It's like I could see the anger coming off of Naruto, how close were they? Naruto was leaning down so much I couldn't see his eyes, suddenly he looked up and it seemed like his eyes were red. what. the. fuck.

Wait, wasn't there a rumour back in Kon-

"Are you that demon everyone in Konoha talks about?!" Sakura all but screeched as she backed up, having a severe look of panic on her face.

At this point I noticed that Anko-sensei was holding up a kunai as if Naruto was an enemy. What the fuck were they doing. I turned back to Naruto and noticed he was seething and looking right past all of us as if we weren't there. His eyes were definitely red.

"I'm going to kill that god damn bastard." Naruto muttered in anger.

Anko-sensei stepped back slightly as she moved her kunai closer to Naruto. Naruto started to move and Anko-sensei was about to put her kunai to his neck but I pushed it away.

I stood in front of Naruto and yelled, "what the hell is wrong with you?! He's a fellow ninja!"

"You don't understand." Anko-sensei warned, she turned to Sakura and then back to me, "neither of you do."

Suddenly I no longer felt a presence behind me, I looked past Anko-sensei and saw Naruto, he was out of earshot but I could still see him. He said something and four spies came out of the trees to him and somehow within a few seconds three of them were down and he was holding the other to a tree.

* * Naruto's POV * *

"Bring me to him or I'll make sure you and your family suffer extremely painful deaths." Why the hell was this guy still not talking. Let's give him a taste of the pain. Now he's screaming, that's progress. "Here's a little taste." I said to him sadistically.

"AHH! ARGH OKAY OKAY JUST STOP! PLEASE!!" I was satisfied by this. I pulled back the dark chakra and the man calmed down a bit. I loved being on the edge of losing control just for the reason that I had access to Kurama's chakra, it was ten times easier to communicate with Kurama and the feeling of letting loose was amazing.

A few minutes later we were walking through the forest, me holding the spy with a fist of Kyubi-chakra-infused chakra and him shaking in his boots. Finally I had my eyes on the base and I immediately killed the spy and ran to it. I came close and Kabuto ran outside, it took me a bit but within a few minutes he was dead and I went back to caving in the roof of the base. Just before I did so Orochimaru ran out and I thought I sensed some grief for a moment before he realized his base was destroyed and looked at me with anger. It seemed like he realized who I was and it seemed as if he gathered all his strength, I guess he knew how powerful I was.

After a long fight, I finally won and stabbed Orochimaru through the stomach with a chakra arm and surged enough chakra into him to kill him instantly. Team 7 had followed me all the way here and when I turned to them they all had a serious look of shock on their faces.

"How are you strong enough to defeat him?" Anko interrogated, "He's a Sannin."

"A rogue Sannin, and I don't know, I was trained by Jiraiya?" I replied blankly.

"Your eyes. Why are they red?" Sasuke asked calmly, probably the most calm I've ever seen when someone was face-to-face with this side of me. Not gonna lie, it made me kind of happy and I couldn't help but crack a small smile.

"WHY ARE YOU SMILING YOU MONSTER?! YOU JUST KILLED SOMEONE!! I BET YOU WANNA KILL US NOW TOO!!" Sakura screeched at me, was she serious. This comment made my smile disappear immediatly, I hated people and their god damn assumptions.

"How about you read the situation before making assumptions?" I asked snarkily, "If you did you'd realize that I just killed one of the biggest threats to our world right now. You would also realize that since so many people see me as a monster I don't usually see people as calm as Sasuke is right now after seeing me in this form." I smirked at her before picking up Orochimaru, then Kabuto, sealing them in a scroll, and calming down, turning my eyes back to normal.