Chapter 6: Arrival

A/N: Hey guys I know it's been like a year and a half since I've updated this and I'm so sorry! I got writers block halfway through this chapter and couldn't get myself to finish it until recently. I'm pretty busy but I swear I'm gonna try and get the next chapter out as soon as I can! Love you guys, thanks so much for the support and I hope you enjoy :)

Naruto's POV: "Sakura, that's not what happened!" Sasuke snapped as he stopped Sakura from punching me in the face. I slowly stood up as she continued to glare at me with an amount of anger that I hadn't seen for a while.

* * Sasuke's POV * *

I couldn't believe Sakura could be so blind, has she not noticed that I'm not into girls? I've never been into anyone in Konoha so she can't just assume.

"What did happen then?" Sakura replied a little more calmly than how she spoke to Naruto.

"We like each other, so we were making out. That is, until you so rudely interrupted us!" I accused as I glared at her before turning around, grabbing Naruto's hand and going to my tent as I said, "your watch now." In a low, angry voice.

I heard Sakura scoff in frustration but she didn't say anything else so I just pulled Naruto into my tent and zipped the door shut. I turned to Naruto to get back in the mood and just saw him gazing at me in awe and surprise.

"What? At least she won't bother us now." I commented suggestively, slightly smirking at Naruto lustfully.

"Well I guess I just wasn't expecting that," Naruto smiled, lovingly, "not from you."

"Well there's a lot of things about me you wouldn't expect." I teased as I stepped closer to Naruto.

[insert make out scene that i totally have a will to write]

Naruto and I then lay down facing each other, I noticed that he was lovingly gazing over my face, seeming to stop at every feature. I could feel my face heating up in embarrassment and, because I didn't want him to see, I playfully pushed my hand in front of his face so that he turned away for a second so that I could turn around onto my other side to hide my face. I was actually beaming, I felt so happy I thought I might explode but Naruto didn't need to know that.

I was expecting Naruto to tease me but a few minutes later when he still hadn't, I turned and looked at him to find Naruto peacefully asleep with one hand out in front of him as if he was holding on to someone. So I took the initiative and put his arm around me as I dozed off as well.

I could've sworn it was only a few minutes that I was asleep before I got woken up, "come on Sasuke, we gotta pack up~" came Naruto's soft yet rough morning voice in my ear, the heat enveloping the side of my head. That voice was something I had never, ever heard from anyone and it sent chills up my neck.

I got up and dressed, ignoring the urge to pull Naruto back into my tent, and packed up my stuff. I stepped out of the tent and saw Anko speaking with Sakura while Sakura packed up her tent, I turned to my left and saw Naruto swiftly taking his own tent down before I began to take mine down. It only took us about 10 minutes to be ready to leave again. For the first while everyone was quiet, just jumping and heading towards Konoha and honestly it was pretty unnerving.

So I started some conversation, "how was your watch Anko?"

Anko seemed a bit surprised that I had started conversation but replied anyways, "good, nothing out of the ordinary."