Chapter 3.

"It's almost time for school!! I can't wait" I smiled, then started thinking and frowning.

"What's the matter Kali?" Crystal asks

"I never thought I would be saying those words" I said with a smile on my face, she just shook her head at me. We were sitting on a bench in the courtyard, just watching some people do tricks. Some people are levitating thins or other people, some are doing light tricks, some are reaping people with glass or ropes. Some are conjuring up things, some are making things disappear. Whatever you can think of there doing.

As I was sitting though I started feeling this pull, like someone had a tiny little string around my center, and was pulling me. I just felt the need to go that way, like something was calling me. I listened but I didn't realign hear anyone calling me, I just heard a breeze. Confused on what it was I decided to follow it.

"Hey, I'll be right back" I told crystal as I stood.

"Where you going?"

"Um, I'm not sure... But I'll be right back" without waiting for a reply I started walking.

I pushed my way through the people in the middle of the courtyard, but I barely even noticed that they were there. I was to focused on where the pull was coming from. I finally pushed my way through the thick crowd of people, reaching the end of the courtyard. I started feeling the pull from the center of my chest, leading me in the way I'm supposed to go.

I walked through the maze of building, Passing by people who didn't even know I was there. As I left the maze of buildings and people behind I come up to a forest, it's not thick but I still can't see the other side. The pull was leading me into there, I was a little hesitant but I really wanted to find where it was leading me. I looked around me and didn't see anyone, so I went ahead and followed.

As I walked through the forest, it seemed to be alive. The sound of the breeze picked up and the feeling the trees were giving out were calming, the forest floor was soft and It was like I could feel it through my shoes.

I walked deeper, and the deeper I went, the more thick it seemed to get. It got to the point where I was twisting my body sideways to get through. I stopped for a second and listened, and sure enough, I smelled water. I could practically feel it, the pull from my chest was getting stronger. And then I felt a warmness grow on my chest so I looked down, it may be just the light but my necklace looked like it was starting to glow. The pull was getting stronger, and the calmness actually started fading away. In its place was eagerness and curiosity.

I went a little deeper and squeezed through a couple more trees, and then stopped. The view I had before me was breathtaking. It was like a Meadow, except it had a magical feeling to it.

I looked around in awe, seeing colors I have never seen before. Even the trees seemed to be more alive than regular trees, I bent down and felt the grass on my hands. It was so soft and I could feel the energy coming off of it, like it too was alive. I took my shoes off and finally felt the ground beneath my feet, it's like I could feel all the energy this place had.

I looked over when I heard a small bubbling sound and saw a small lake, with the shadows of the trees and the suns angle In the sky, it made the water look a steely grey. I walked over to the bank of the lake and squatted down, I hesitantly reached down and felt the water. I immediately felt the calmness that usually flows through me in the water, but then I also felt the energy it was giving. I brought my hand up out of the water and watched it run down my hand and back into the lake.