2~ A New Cookie

After catching up to his friend, Purple Yam took the time to catch his breath.

"DON'T DO THAT SHIT AGAIN"

"I thought you wanted to give up"

Milk Cookie let out a small chuckle, but Purple Yam Cookie was furious.

He took a few deep breaths.

"Yeah, well I didn't mean I wanted to be left alone in the snow."

Milk Cookie sighed, shaking his head and giggling.

~

The two cookies walked together until Milk noticed a familiar shape in the distance. He grabbed Purple Yam and started running towards it.

"HEY- "

The figure spun around and drew her bow. She had long, black and brown hair. She was dressed in black and white, matching the colors of her bow.

"WHO GOES THERE!?" She shouted.

"WE MEAN NO HARM!" Milk shouted in response as he dragged Purple Yam closer to the woman.

"I am Caramel Arrow Cookie. I am the first watcher from the Dark Cacao kingdom"

"I'm Milk Cookie, and this is Purple Yam Cookie. We're looking for Dark Choco Cookie."

Milk Cookie realized this meant they had travelled most of earthbread but still had not found the warrior.

"Dark Choco Cookie..?" The watcher said, puzzled. "I haven't heard that name in years...I hate to break it to you but he's not here."

"We've already travelled almost the entirety of earthbread and we haven't found him. Surely someone must know where he is, right?"

Milk Cookie was grasping at straws, hoping he could find his long-lost hero.

"The only one who might, is that snake..but if he does, there's no way he'd tell you, if you could even reach him."

"Where could we find this so-called snake?"