Chapter 1

Tommy POV:

            I had never had a real friend all I had was my adoptive family and I didn't count them as my friends because, well they were more like family to me instead. Dadza and Mumza didn't let us get out much because Wilbur had tried to explode president Schlatts White House a few times and Techno likes to try and commit arson but luckily when he tried to the last time Prison Guard Sam had found him. When Sam let Techno out he had to wear an ankle bracelet for about a month or so. When he finally got it off Mumza made sure he couldn't get out of the house alone with a spell. And me well... I'm a teen and their scared I'm gonna be like the other two because 'I look up to them'. I think its absolute bullshit that they don't trust me because of the others mistakes.

            Anyways sometimes we get to go on family walks or some shit like that. I think its boring having to be with the adults 24/7. They seem to enjoy the walks and I don't want to burst their bubble.

            But this walk was different because they let me go by myself to go grab sticks for roasting marshmallows. I really like roasting marshmallows, they make me feel safe and warm. We don't usually roast marshmallows, when we do I can't help but melt into the warm, sweet taste of them. Anyways while I was grabbing sticks I came across a book, the book read:

3rd person POV:

"DO NOT READ"

            Just as he read this, a tall man thing ran up to him and snatched the book out of his hands.

"Did you open this up?" said the tall almost enderman looking man looking anxiously at him.

"No I didn't, why do you ask?"

"No reason" he then started on his way speed walking but then felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Wait," said Tommy with a concerned look on his face, "are you ok? You look like you are going to die." he slightly chuckled saying the last sentence with sarcasm. 

"Oh no don't worry about me, I'm just fine just have a hard time speaking to others."

"I'm Tommy." he said shaking his hand, "and you?"

"How rude of me I'm Ranboo."

In the distance there was a voice that echoed through the woods, "TOMMY WHATS TAKING YOU SO LONG OUT THERE!"

"COMING!" Tommy spoke to Phil, "Well it was nice meeting you Ran-boo, bye bye now!"

"Bye..." 

HELLO EVERYONE ITS ME AUTHOR!!! THANK YOU FOR READING STORY I WILL ATTEMPT TO WRITE ANOTHER PART ASAP IF ANYONE READS THIS.

450 WORDS :(