Act eight, other.

|Camilo Madrigal

— ✧ —

You can see the way your shapeshifter friend look at the girl of his dreams.

You can see how the smile in his face would appear if he heard her name or even saw a glimpse of her hair among the bustling crowds in the town.

You can see how he would turn away from her shyly, covering his face using his yellow ruana when she try to spike a conversation with him.

You can hear the way he would talk about her, the adoration and love in his voice are overflowing just for her.

You always watch how he would practice in front of the mirror to ask her out, shape shifting into her and admiring her reflection while the male continued to be a fool for her.

The way he would sigh while staring at the girl from afar while rambling about her will always made you feel hurt but you choose to stay and accompany your friend.

You know that you don't have a chance to be the girl that he truly loves because you're far from his type. You are sure that he won't look at you the way he would look at her because he already have that for someone he likes. You knew that helping him with the girl he likes would just hurt you even more but seeing his wide and happy smiles are way more important than anything else.

You know that you would be nothing than a friend for him. You already knew but your heart still yearned for him.

You couldn't bring yourself to hate the girl. She's still a human and did nothing wrong to you, Camilo choose her to be his future lover and not you so why would it be her fault? Camilo is the one who approached her and she doesn't even have any clue about his growing love towards her.

She's clueless that's why you couldn't hate her.

You know that she would be the one who would be loving your friend. You know that she would be the one who would prioritize Camilo because she is a caring lady. You know that she wouldn't hurt him just by the way she treasure her small group of friends and family.

You knew that it won't be long until the lady will fall in love with your friend.

Because you learned to love him even though you didn't expect him to be the one who capture your heart.

Camilo looked like he was having the best day of his life just by the way he beam shyly towards the girl who stood in shock in front of you.

You can only guess that he had gather enough courage to confess to her and you couldn't do anything but watch by the sidelines as the two of them embrace each other.

✧ —

Have you ever wander how it feels to be like those girls who liked your fictional crush or love on every fanfic you read?

They would either end up crying or being hated by the readers but tell me, if you were in their position, what would you do?