Future

*3 months later*

The Pogues and I are closer than ever. They welcomed me and Jade in their friendgroup like we've known each other for years.

Especially JJ and I are close, we've been hanging out almost every day. And I'm starting to feel different towards him. Like more than friends...but he doesn't need to know that.

Jade is so close with all the Pogues. She is now turning 2 in 2 months.

Today we are going on a boat ride with JJ. The rest of the crew all had to work so we decided to go with the 3 of us. Jade and JJ have the perfect father-daughter relationship. He is always protecting her and she is overall obsessed with JJ. I think that the relationship they have is the most adorable thing in the whole entire world.

"Jade baby. Come here please!" I yelled trought the house. She came walking up to me. Her walking had gotten a lot better since 3 months ago. Her speech also got better.

"Can you go put on your shoes please?" I asked her. "No!" She yelled and she started kicking her feet and swinging her arms around. "I'm not asking you again, go put on your shoes" I said calmly. She started screaming and crying so I picked her up and put her on the sink.

"Calm down, sweetie calm down" she screamed even louder. I just picked her up and put her on my hip. She started hitting me and kicking me so I put her on her bed. "We are gonna go see JJ when you're calm." I said sternly. I knew how excited she was to see JJ so I hoped that would work.

She calmed down a little bit. "Are you calm?" I asked her. She nodded but tears were streaming down her face and her little lip was still trembling. I hugged her and she buried her face in my neck.

"Do you wanna talk for a while" I asked and she nodded again. I picked her up and set her on the kitchen sink again. I started making some lunch for her. "So for you wanna tell me why you were so upset?" I asked. She didn't say anything so I continued. "Does it have something to do with mommy?" I asked while packing some Caprisun. She shook her head. "Does it have something to do with JJ?" I asked, and again she shook her head.

"Sweetie, if u want me to help you you gotta tell me what's wrong" I said. I didn't look at her cause I don't want her to feel a lot of pressure, I just continued packing lunch and snacks.

Her lip trembled again and I saw her cheeks turn red. "Whats wrong baby?" I asked her. She then pointed at my lips. "You want my lips?" I joked. "Color" she stated and I knew she meant my lipstick. "Ohh you wanna wear some lipstick!" I said excited. I went into the bathroom and got the lipstick from the cabinet.

I walked back to her. "Okay make kiss lips" I said and she made a duckface. I put a bit of dark-pink/reddish lipstick on her. "Wow you look so pretty!" I said and I carried her to the bathroom. She looked at herself and then squealed and giggled.

"Who's my pretty girl?" I asked her while tickling her. "Me!" She giggled loudly and made a high-pitched squeal.

"You ready to go to JJ now?" I asked her. "Yes!" She practically screamed. "Okay okay let's put on your shoes" she ran to the hallway and started putting on her shoes.

5 minutes later we were ready to leave. "Come on!" I yelled and she came running from her room. She hopped out the door and ran to the car. I followed her with out bag and opened the door for her. She climbed in while I put the bags in the back truck. I strap Jade in her seat and sit in the front.

"What music should we listen to?" I asked her. She just shrugged so I put on some pop music. I sang along loudly and she just nodded her head to the beat while giggling and squealing.

5 minutes later we arrived. I took put everything from the car and then unwrapped Jade. She ran to the front door right away and knocked on the door. I walked over to her after locking my car and getting the bags.