CHAPTER 14

The girls were quick to earn points while the boys followed closely, both far from critical damage and serious bruises.

While the boys focused solely on strength and agility, the girls turned the tables on brains and versatility.

Right now they are in the main NCT headquarters. Taeyong widely opened the underground cell for them to release the inner madness they have in them.

The underground cell is not merely a literal cell, like prisons, but an underground hall.

It's a vast, closed, cemented space that looks like a boxing ring, but the floor is flat and void of any platforms.

The back side is the literal cell room, where the mafia prisons all the people that they held captive and are mostly on the verge of dying.

The underground cell became their post-reality training ground, where the mafia and its men fought with the large number of prisoners.

Dream was never the gang to loose.

Zen never disappoints and would stab everyone on the back with a sweet smile.

And Red was burned in the enemy's mind; she moves lightly but sneakily kills.

So when she was cornered and pieces of rock and pointed wood were solely aimed at her, her eyes flickered to the bare tools she had around her.

A pole, a knife on her belt hoop, and her life

"We've been looking for you.", one scowled.

"I didn't know I'd have this privilege of seeing your face.", another spoke.

Rayeon scoffed a laugh. "Take the chance, honey, before I'll pluck your eyeballs out."

"You talk too much.", the first one launched first, yet the girl was fast to stop him with a pole and kicked him hard below the belt.

When the other three ran towards her, Rayeon only smirked and pushed the first one down the ground with the pole, then pulled her knife out, swinging it on the three's waists in a swift move.

When they got distracted by the immense pain of the deep cut, Rayeon went back to the first one and dug the knife deep into his chest, her grin widening.

"Change of plans; I'll pick your heart instead."

Then she twisted it and kicked him lifeless on the ground.

She then easily took the three's chance of seeing more of her face, wiping the blood that spurted on her cheek.

"Fuckers"

"Yeon? Where are you?"

Rayeon swiftly ran away from the crowded field when she heard her soulmate's voice, eyes scanning on the now-less number of bodies fighting.

"Get out there, Ren; give them to Jeno; he's just behind you."

"Are you okay?"

"Renjun, focus!"

Rayeon cursed under her breath and once again entered the field, pushing everybody out of the way until she reached him.