Incident - 0.1 : Where it all Began..

LOCATION: Bela Fuenta Park, Cebu PH.

JUNE 19, 2025. 9:00 AM.

"Where it all began.."

>[===]<

"so how did this all happen?" said the elite classmate leader "Queenie" Elizabeth.

"let's recap back to.. June 19, 2025.. Bela Fuenta Park" Ghost Dance responded.

>[===]<

Ghost Dance was just there standing there watching the view.. the morning view with his business suit. he was now retired from all of his dangerous work after the shadow war between Halcyon vs Phoenix which some of his memories from that era still haunts him.

but now he was free from all of this senseless danger he had to go through... or was it all just the beginning?

his phone rang and he took it out from his pockets only to see an unknown number.. but why? his freelance contract is now close and now living in a normal life.. or maybe his close friends or allies are just trying to check up on him.

'strange.... must be either Sparrow's fiance Mike or Rivera.' he thought to himself before answering the call

"Hello?"

"...it's him, *Ahem* pleasant days isn't it Ghost Dance?" the unknown caller spoke, which this shocked him a bit...

"who is this?" he asked venomously.

"woah woah amigo, calm yourself down. i'm not here to do anything bad to you compadre..i am just here to do a little talk for a negotiation." 

"what is that suppose to mean?" he asked the mysterious shady man what is it all about. which the shady man replied that would benefit for them.. in other words they're gonna convince him to work for them.. a deal.

"i am offering you a deal my amigo! a deal that will get us and my client to deal with necessary goods, which if you get it done then we'll pay you a good amount cash.." the shady man offered him a job to work for them. which Ghost Dance got suspicious about this contract.. as he either might end up being disposed like what Halcyon did to him..this was all a foreshadowing..

"...i have one question first before i'll take it." he asked the shady man which he was all ears to hear his question

"is this a trap or a setup?" he asked the shady man. his second thoughts were against that decision that he had just done.

'good job Ghost Dance, now they're gonna really take the advantages and exploit you.'

".....uhhhhh No, theres no setup here. you can trust me compadre Ghost Dance i believe in you.. i know you want that juicy cash paycheck..come on." he was still thinking to himself.. until he finally made a decision.

"is that a yes?" the man hoped that he'll agree to work for them..

"guess i have no choice, i'll take it." this made the man so happy that he had accepted the deal.

"I knew you can take it.. anyways let's talk business later, for now i have other things do. looking forward to work for us! adios." the call hang up which he looked down on the ground.. emotionless.