Incident - 0.3 : The Meeting.

the scene appears to be in a meeting room where all of the class presidents and leaders of the elite division were gathered in a scheduled meeting.

"good morning everyone. i am very glad that all of the leaders have gathered here." one leader greeted them all which they all bowed each other to commence the meeting.

"Shine, if you would?" the leader called shine to discuss what happened yesterday.

"as you wish, today we have detained and placed in interrogation custody, a young boy by the callsign named Ghost Dance who surrendered himself after neutralizing group of armed people identified to be De Malos Varos Mafia, who paid him a contract and ended up betraying him." Shine briefly explained what the events happened yesterday. which the leaders seem to get interested on both the suspect and his story.

"he is a contract freelancer, who get paid by any employer to do stuff such as infiltration, search and destroy, hack servers for intel, target assassination and scout missions. his skills might benefit for our agency" she continued to explain the events, which one of the leaders raised her hand and object her opinion.

"i object that proposal, i say we should execute him for his crimes! we might never know that he's either lying or not but we must make sur-" she was cut off by another leader who object her opinion to kill him for good.

"my friend if we kill him we're gonna lose the most important asset we have manage to get in our hands, killing him will be useless for our plans. please leaders, this young man here is useful and has potential skill for a babag agent... or high ranked elite classmate." the other leader offered them a proposal to let him live and hire him.

the room was now noisy due to other leaders stating their opinions and proposals flooding in, which the LOP leader Shine silenced them.

"settle down fellow babag leaders, i know you want him dead or alive but i vote for the 2nd leader who stated the 2nd opinion, disposing him is just a biggest waste." Shine voted on the 2nd leader's opinion.

"i vote on his opinion, he's good at what he is doing." 2nd leader's opinion got two votes

"he could be a perfect teacher for stealth and infiltration tactics, his skills and tactics are way superior than ours, we should let him live and get him to our side." three votes now.

"my decision is.. his story is very interesting and plus this could benefit for our agency, i leader of the elite classmate vote for him to live." 4 votes now.

they all vote for the 2nd option except the 1st leader who made the 1st option, the voting concluded and the 2nd option was chosen.

"another event is that the royal dumaguete and astana kingdom will visit here for a royal visitation event. the date is 14 April 2022" the leader#9 then briefly explained the 2nd topic which it was the royal visitation.

"may i ask a question?" leader#6 raised her hand, which he nodded and let her proceed to state the question.

"what are their reasons and requests?" she stated her question.

"a scheduled event and also they heard of the detained suspect and they request us to visit here so they could see him." he answered her question.

"ahhhh i see. very well. the meeting is concluded, i hope you all have a very pleasant day." the meeting concluded and all of the leaders stood up and left the meeting room and returned to the classrooms.

"Queenie." Shine called her.

"Yes President?"

"May i take over the interrogation? i'd like to see him." she requests Queenie to let her take over the interrogation

"very well President, good luck." She nodded and wished her the best of luck.

"noted. you may return back to your room." She heads off onto the room, Shine returns to her classroom aswell, to have a talk with the detained suspect.

meanwhile at the classroom, Ghost Dance explained his tactics to the LOP how to be better at stealth.

"remember, eye contact is sometimes bad. don't act suspicious, and do it at the right time. that's how stealth works. don't expose yourself in the open, try to keep it quiet and hidden."

"woah... i see, so that's why you weren't so suspicious when you infiltrated our agency.." Rafael talked.

"and your good at keeping it normal and calm during pressure inducing situations too."  Precious stated.

"it's call keep it calm and being a con artist, learned that from a friend of mine"

"lemme guess, Jackdaw?" Mizzi guessed

"no but nice try, it is someone else. he is gone now." Ghost Dance gave her a nice try compliment.

Shine arrived at the classroom and all of the LOP classmate gone back to their seats, Ghost Dance looked at her then looks back at the table with still emotionless expression.

"pleasure to meet you Ghost Dance." she greeted him.

"pleasure to meet you aswell Shine Evergarden." he greeted back to her.

"i see you've recognized me, you're full of surprises for an infiltrator Ghost Dance" she complimented him for recognizing her.

"we'll what do you expect? i've heard of you before. you're the leader of the agency after all. a government's both digital and actual wildcard agency when it comes to complicated threats." he stated the reason.

"Very well, shall we continued where Queenie left off?" she then asked him to proceed to continued his story where Queenie left off.

"sure." he nodded.

>=TO BE CONTINUED=<