・❥・ starlit skies ・❥・

Hi, Welcome

Hi, Welcome

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

author's note

This book will have three different stories about the three cursed cats: Baji, Chifuyu and Kazutora. Baji's story was already posted as oneshot titled: Lost Cat last november 2021, I will move the story here and I will add more details. 

What made me write about this book?  Honestly, idk. I was minding my own business, writing an update then out of nowhere I thought of writing a Chifuyu and Kazu's version of cursed cat so here I am hehe.

These are all x female readers. I am still learning the proper way to write a gender neutral one, please bear with me. ^_^

This is an AU (Alternative Universe) in this universe, curse & magic exist. There are no gang related scenes here. I thought that It may confuse you while you read this hehe.

English is not my native language, I apologize for grammatical errors and misspelled words.
ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

This is just a fanmade, fanfiction (my imagination) made by me. This is an AU and not cannon. All the original character belong to Wakui Ken the author of Tokyo Revengers. Only this story/fanfiction belongs to me

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

summary of their curse

Baji, Chifuyu and Kazutora's clan/bloodline turns into cats when the sun began to set and they'll be back in their human form once the sun starts to rise.

They can only break the curse if they will find someone who will love them unconditionally despite their secret, and they must love them back unconditionally too. But what makes it harder is that they (the cursed cats) can only fall in love once. If they choose the wrong person, then the curse will stay with them forever. To top it all, if they reach the age of fifty without falling in love, they will turned into cats... Permanently.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Please do not repost/copy my work, thank you!

©AmarisxxLuna 2022

That's all, Thank you! *dramatically bows*