Chapter 1

(This story is strictly hashiras except for Muichiro and Gyomei. Sorry for excluding them, I just didn’t know how to include them, especially Gyomei. So the characters that will be present are the other seven. This is a Sanegiyuu story, but other ships will be present. Such as Obanai x Mitsuri, Tengen x Kyojuro. And I've gotten better at calling them by their first names so you will see that).

(curse warning)

Sanemi’s POV
The flames were bright and burning down the house. Is it my dad's house? Fuck yeah. Did I set it on fire? No, I should’ve but I did not set my father’s house on fire. I hate his guts because of how he treated us and left. So it would be a great revenge by burning his house down.
The reason why I am even here is to confront the bastard but when I arrived the house was in flames. The smell of the fire and gasoline was strong. Someone set fire to the house and I don’t know who. I also don’t know if my father is in there, I was about to call nine-one-one but they were arriving already.
They rushed out and pulled me very far from the building. Not like I was injured or anything, I hadn’t even gone very near it. I saw them pull out my fathers corpse and I couldn’t speak. I didn’t know what to say.
The man who I hated most was burned pretty badly and dead. The next things that happened was kind of an angry blur. Over time, I was charged with arson and murder so I was put here. Fucking prison. They showed me to my cell and I went in. Then they yelled at me.

“You have a cell mate but he is in the bathroom! Get comfortable.”