Chapter 2

(curse warning)

Sanemi’s POV
Then they walked away, some laughing. Those guards are fucking bitches. There wasn’t much in here, a bunk bed, toilet, desk and chair. I looked over at the bunk bed. It looked like the top bunk had been used so I sat on the bottom bunk. I didn’t have any personal belongings but there was already some personal stuff in here.
I tried to guess how my cell mate is based on their stuff. They had pictures of a pink and green haired woman on the wall. There was also a small notebook and pencil on the desk. I didn’t dare touch it for two reasons. One was that I don’t need any extra drama. Two, I don’t give a shit. I laid down and closed my eyes, sighing. I might as well take a nap. Then I heard some ruckus, my cell mate is probably back. I opened my eyes and looked over.
A man with black hair, two different eye colors and a scar on his mouth was standing near the bars. He then looked at me, and sat in the chair at the desk. I didn’t know if I should talk or leave him alone. He seemed like a quiet guy so I just closed my eyes again and tried to sleep. When I woke up it was time for dinner, so we headed to the dining hall. I heard many call it chow hall, which is just some slang.
I got my food which didn’t look as bad as I thought it would. Many tables were full and I didn’t feel like communicating with them. I don’t care if I make ally’s or not. Just don’t want fucking drama. I saw my cell mate and he waved for me to come over. So I walked over and sat down at his table, it had two others.
I recognised one of them, the pink and green haired lady from the pictures he has. The other guy was big in a muscular sense.