The Return of the NightRunners

I needed to reveal the truth, but how
could I do it?, That's what I was thinking during lunch until.
???: Is anyone in this seat?
I looked to my left, it was a grey wolf.
H: Na
He sat down and started eating.
???: My name's Legoshi, by the way
H: H
Legoshi: Your the new member of the drama club right?
H: yea
Legoshi: so..... Did you see the news today?
H: Yea, if a gang thinks I'm gunna' believe em, their wrong

After school and drama club

I know exactly where the vault is that holds the NightRunners, lemme put the coordinates into the GPS. Hold up, The vault is under the school?!.

Two minutes later

I was in the basement of the building, it was abandoned a long time ago luckily. I had a shovel and that was it, I found some cracked concrete on the floor and pulled it out. There was dirt underneath, I started digging, this is gunna' take a while.

2 Hours Later

There it is the vault door, I scanned my hand and it opened there were the pods. Frank, Michael, Joseph, Hakon, Cillian, Aitor, Aiden, Sophie, Barney and Jack Matt. I opened all the pods and they woke up.
H: You guys awake?
Aiden: H, Why are you here?
Frank and Jack Matt started fighting.
H: Guys, listen we're in the future, people are anthropomorphic animals and Waltz and the Renegades are back and tryin to convince the people that the Survivors and Peacekeepers were the bad guys!
Everyone looked at me.
H: If we want to win against Waltz, We can't fight eachother, you can fight as much as you want after the public are told the truth and Waltz and the Renegades are destroyed!
Hakon: He's right, If we want to kill waltz we can't fight eachother, I'm with H
Aiden: I'm with H
Cillian: I'm with H
Sophie: I'm with H
Barney: I'm with H
Aitor: I'm with H
Michael: I'm with H
Joseph: I'm with H
Frank: I'm with H
Jack Matt: I'm with H
H: Good, now we need to devise a plan to stop Waltz once and for all!