Dying Light

It was midnight, Me, Frank and Aiden were about to go inside the building.
When we got inside we saw bodies scattered across the ground, you could tell a massacre happened here.
The building was practically empty and we got five out of the six floors.

H: I've got the last floor, get out of here

Frank: Ok, be safe

Then they went outside and I got to the top floor. I was terrified by what I saw..... it was a volatile nest there was atleast fifty dormant volatiles alone. I slowly maneuvered around and past them and I planted the bomb. I then went to the door when I saw a howler infront of the door. I had to hide until it moved, so I did. I radioed in.

H: Guys I'm trapped in the top floor of building one with atleast fifty dormant volatiles and a howler blocking the door, and my immunity is getting low

Frank: You have to get out of there fast kid the sun is startin to come up

I then saw the small rays of light come through the cracks of the windows. I then saw the crane outside and had an idea.

H: Guys, I need you to get the hook of the crane to the window on the sixth floor of  the North side of the building

Frank: why?

H: just trust me on this one

Frank: I ain't getting blamed for your death kid

After a few minutes I saw the crane move into position. Then a shriek broke the silence, waking the volatiles. I swiftly got up and bolted to the unboarded window as a swarm of volatiles followed not far behind. I then took a leap of faith smashing the window and grabbing onto the crane's hook. I then felt a sharp pain in my right leg and back, I looked to see a big chunk out of my leg and claw marks on my back. Once I got to the rooftop the sun was fully shining and the crew saw how hurt I was. I had the detonator for all the bombs and said.

H: Watch the fireworks

I then clicked the detonator and saw the glistening of the orange flamez in gulf the building and when it cleared the only thing left was a pile of rubble.
I then felt the tiredness kick in, I'm not surprised I haven't been to sleep since the return of the night runners after all. I then collapsed on the ground and the last thing I saw before the blackout was the bright blue sky.