not without a fight

(One Month Later)

I was healed and ready to fight, Renegades and the military were raiding the entire city trying to find us. Luckily, because of Aitor and Jack Matt we have an army of atleast five thousand loyal troops. We knew were their camps were but trying to attack is to dangerous at night. We can't attack at day because people in milliataristic gear would stand out easily. Wait, we can use the roofs at day they wouldn't expect a day attack and we would stay out of sight. We have to attack now or it will be to late.

1 Hour Later

The plan was in action, we were separated into 5 teams with a different person controlling a different legion of troops. My legion was going to be the front infantry with medium armor and light weapons. We charged in we were getting gunned down but about a third of us got into cover. We got helped by legion three controlled by Aitor. We were starting to mow down Renegades and military alike. We were winning but when all the legions were dealing with machine guns, He appeared. Waltz, he charged into me and I was able to push him away causing him and me both to fall down.

(Markus=H)
(Connor=Waltz)
I had finally killed him that fucker got what he deserved.