Chapter 14

When The Police Arrived, They Found Me Bawling My Eyes Out And Holding My Dead Mother's Body. They Tried There Best To Get Me Out Of There, But I Was Too Upset. My Mom Was Dead And It Was All My Fault. When My Dad Arrived, He Was Only Person That Could Detach Me Away From My Mom's Body.

"Come On Layla." My Dad Said.

"It's My Fault! My Mom Is Dead Because Of Me!" I Said.

"You Didn't Do Anything." He Said.

"I Shouldn't Have Opened My Mouth!" I Snapped. My Dad Lifted Me Up And Carried Me To The Car. I Was Crying Uncontrollably And Shaking Something Serious. The Car Ride Back To My Dad's House Was Quiet. He Just Comforted Me Until We Got Home. I Showered For At Least An Hour, Trying To Wash All The Blood Off Of Me. Once I Was Dressed For Bed. I Just Laid There And Replayed Today's Events In My Head.

"Layla." My Dad Said Knocking On The Door. I Didn't Respond. I Just Laid There And Stared At The Ceiling. I Heard My Door Open And Footsteps Approaching.

"How You Holding Up Bug?" He Asked.

"I'm Not. I've Falling And I Can't Get Up." I Said.

"Do You Need Life Alert?" He Said Laughing. I Cracked A Small Smile And Shook My Head. I Was In No Mood For His Jokes.

"Really Dad." I Said.

"Trying To Lighten Up The Mood." He Said. I Sat Up And Hugged Him Tight.

"You'll Be Alright Bug. Your Mother Is In A Better Place Now, And I Won't Let Anything Happen To You. I Love You." He Said.

"I Love You Too Daddy." I Said.

"I'm Gonna Go Grab Dinner. What You Want? Gyros, Chinese, Or Pizza?" He Asked.

"No Don't Leave Me!" I Said.

"Hey Now...,Relax. Two Of My Men Is Downstairs And Jalen Is On His Way Over. You're Safe." He Said.

"Okay...Can You Stay Until He Gets Here? I Don't Wanna Be Alone." I Said.

"Layla You'll Be Fine. Ol' Boy Is Not Gon Come Here Looking For You." He Said.

"Fine. And I Want Gyros." I Said. He Laughed And Nodded.

"Okay Bug. Rest Until Jalen Gets Here. I Won't Be Long." He Said As He Kissed My Forehead. Once He Left My Room, I Curled Up In A Ball And Did A Silent Prayer.

"Mom I'm Sorry." I Whispered. I Then Heard A Noise That Made Me Jump. I Hopped Up And Grabbed The Big Knife Under My Pillow. I Heard The Noise Again, But This Time My Door Opened And I Screamed.

"Baby Calm Down It's Just Me!" Jalen Said.

"What Was That Noise?" I Asked.

"What Noise?" He Asked.

"I Heard A Noise!" I Snapped.

"That Was Probably Me Dragging My Bags Up Here." He Said. Well Damn...I Feel Dumb. Jalen Walked Over To Me And Gently Grabbed The Knife Out Of My Hand.

"I'm Sorry." I Said. He Hugged Me Tight And Kissed My Lips. He Gently Laid Me Down On The Bed And Started Kissing My Neck. I Groaned As I Started Playing With His Dreads. He Then Slid My Shirt Up, And Started Kissing On My Stomach Until He Got To My Bra. He Then Pushed My Bra Up And Started Sucking On My Nipples. I Moaned As Felt Myself Getting Wet. He Slid My Sweatpants Off And Started Eating Me Out. I Moaned As I Pulled On His Dreads And Pushed His Head Deeper In. I Knew I Was Frustrated, But Who Knew I Was Sexually Frustrated?! Jalen Then Stood Up And Slowly Started Taking His Clothes Off. Once He Was Naked, He Climbed On Top Of Me And Slowly Slid Inside Of Me. I Gasped As I Wrapped My Arms Around His Neck And Started Sucking On His Neck. He Sped Up His Pace As He Slammed Himself In And Out Of Me. I Squealed Loudly As He Started Hitting My G-Spot.

"Shit You Gon Make Me Cum." He Said As He Sucked On My Neck.

"Do It. Give Me A Baby." I Said.

"You Sure?" He Said.

"Yessss. I Want Your Baby Jalen." I Whined. His Legs Locked Up As He Released Himself Inside Of Me.

"Shit!" He Moaned As Collapsed On Me. My Legs Were Shaking Uncontrollably As I Tried To Catch My Breath. I Think I Can Get Used To Having Jalen Around All The Time.