124

As night fell, the candlelight was lit. Su Mu pushed off his clothes, sunk into the warm water until the water surface reached pink lips that were as attractive as blooming flowers.

Suddenly, a hot line of sight passed through the gently floating gauze curtain, causing Su Mu to get goose bumps.

Su Mu leaned against the edge of the tub with his eyelids half closed. He felt that his head was a little sore and that he couldn't muster up any energy. His voice lazily said to the uninvited guest in the room: "Emperor Shi has really peculiar hobbies."

He actually liked to do such things as watching others take a bath!

Shi Ran walked to the stool in the room to sit down on long legs, and said to Su Mu who was separated by a layer of gauze: "You are indeed different."

Su Mu moved his fingers that were soaking in warm water, and said: "Although it is true, it doesn't make me any happy to hear it being said from your mouth."

Shi Ran looked at Su Mu's white chest with a stiff face, his eyes hot, "It's enough that I'm happy."

Suddenly, an extremely dangerous feeling swept over like a huge wave, the candlelight was pulled to a ninety-degree angle by the wind, and then went out unwillingly.

Shi Ran abruptly stood up. Su Mu's eyes lit up, picked up the clothes next to the tub and put them on quickly before walking out of the house.

Under the night sky, water waves cut the reflection of the waning moon, and all the sounds of insects and bird calls disappeared in an instant. A tall black figure stood alone on a small boat, gradually drifting towards Su Mu.

"Gu Yunzhou." Su Mu saw the tall figure on the lake, and his heart suddenly beat faster.

However, this was not entirely due to being touched, it was mainly because Su Mu hadn't touched a man for a few days. He stared at the man who possessed a cold aura but fiery eyes, and wanted to push him under him immediately.....

A group of people in black appeared silently on and around the house, tightly surrounding Shi Ran and Su Mu, watching Gu Yunzhou vigilantly.

These people were exactly the group of people in black that Su Mu encountered in the woods a few days ago.

At this time, several small boats floated behind Gu Yunzhou, and a man in black with a similar aura to the black clothed man in front of Shi Ran appeared behind Gu Yunzhou.

Standing behind Gu Yunzhou, Xiao Yi looked at the black-clothed leader in front of Shi Ran with murderous intent and said: "Xia Chengjun, for the sake of once having been fellow sect members, give up your sword and surrender. I will then beg the Pavilion Master to let you go."

The black-clothed leader in front of Shi Ran looked coldly at Gu Yunzhou and Xiao Yi and said: "The dignified lord of Lingyun Pavilion is willing to become the male pet of the crown prince of a small country! Such great shame! You may afford to lose such face, but I refuse to!"

What was a great shame?

Su Mu was annoyed. Standing behind the railings upstairs, he said to Shi Ran beside him: "I wonder how much effort Emperor Shi has gone to? You actually bought one of the twelve Tower Masters of Lingyun Pavilion, but Emperor Shi must be careful, I'm very rich, maybe someday Xia Chengjun will become a person on my side."

Shi Ran withdrew his icy gaze from the surface of the lake, and a determined smile appeared at the corner of his mouth, "It doesn't matter, you are mine anyway."

The dark eyes of Gu Yunzhou, who stood quietly on the surface of the lake, suddenly burst with astonishing killing intent. Even though they were far apart, for the peerless martial artist Gu Yunzhou, it was not difficult to hear the words spoken between Su Mu and Shi Ran.