Total disaster

"Ahhhhhhhhhh" I shouted at the top of my lungs. What was I going to do, I tried everything from using my sonic screwdriver to going down to the main engine to give it a tweek.

It was no use... I tried calling Clara but I couldn't get through to her. This was a total disaster, I was now stuck in a city that was going to get wiped from the face of the earth, and I had only 2 years to figure out what was wrong with the TARDIS.

------------------3 hours later-------------------

"Hello very nice to meet you, I'm john smith, you are??" I decided to use this name as the doctor seemed to confuse people.
"Hello my name is athena, yes yes I know after the Greek godess, what a unusual name you have." And I swear I heard her say under her breath. "and such weird clothing"

"where do you come from??? And I would love to hear the story about how you got that thing into my garden."

---------------2 hours later---------------

"Thank you for that funny story, I would love to hear more about your adventures another time. Heheheh" she said in her terribly high pitched voice.
"goodnight" I said pleasing her for the last time tonight. So I told her I came on a boat from England and was here with a group of actors. God she talks for hours. So glad to be getting back to the TARDIS.

Then the phone began to ring.