The meeting

———time skip——-2 years later------

"Yes thank you I will make sure I sort that out" I said to the last client of the day. If you hadn't already guessed, yes... I am still stuck in this town. But at least I have something to do. Long story short, around the middle of last year the mayor died and his wife gave me the job. 

Yay... 

*was that enthusiastic enough*

Anyway time to see how the TARDIS is doing, I spent some time walking taking in the evening surroundings of the overcast city of Pompei. I got back to the garden where the TARDIS crashed two years ago. its grown to be very beautiful and the flower plot that i landed on has now grown up the side of TARDIS doors. 

I spent the night in the now familiar bed and had weird dreams of my older regenerations and the impossible girl. I hope she is okay... I've grown to like her.

"Nooooo !!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs waking the maid, Mrs Hudson, with a fright.

CRASH!!!!

"Ohh I liked those plates" She said as she exited the main hall to the garden. "What an earth has happened, there better be a good reason." 

"She... she's gone..."

"What are you talking about ?" she asked in a confused state, like always. Just shut up Mrs Hudson!!! When I said this a voice in my head told me off for this. Like someone was angry with me for thinking this.

"Ohh there's a hole in the flower patch.."

"The... TARDIS... IT'S GONE !!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs knowing that I won't get to hear her voice again.
"I thought your box contraption didn't work." Mrs Hudson said in a caring tone as she patted my back.
"It's a big load of wibbily wobbly timey wimey. You wouldn't understand."

"well I need to go to the market anyway."

Later on after searching stall after stall I heard a voice.. His voice... My voice.