The phone call

"DOCTOR" Clara said "why all the miss calls"
"I needed to call you"
"Yeh im asking why" she said sounding unamused, "what are you keeping from me?" She said knowing I was not innocent
"I'm stuck"
"Where??" She said in a motherly way.
"In Pompeii" I said trying to sound innocent.
"WHAT !! um.. sorry.. khem .. When??"
"Seventysevenad"
"what I didn't catch that"
"seventy seven AD"
"Oh.. wait what are you going to do???" Clara asked with a worried tone seeping in through every word.
" well the event happened two years from now. I will be fine." I said trying not to sound worried myself I have no idea what I am going to do.
"Please tr..try your hardest to gey out of there" I felt so sorry for her when a sob interrupted her speech.

I promised her I would come back to her. Make sure I didn't leave aswell... Like the others.
I suppose I will ha e to leave her someday like the other companions I can't be with her so long that she ends up... NO !! My mind screamed I WON'T ... I won't think about that.

"I will come back.... I promise" I said.
I should never make promises that I might not be able to keep. But I had too.

Hey guys !!!
Thank you all for your support. And thank you for reading. I honestly didn't think I would get any reads cause this is my first time ever writing fanfiction !!!!! I really hope yoou are enjoying the story so far and I'm sorry this is a short chapter.
I also may be quite slow at updating cause I have a lot of exsams at the moment.
Anyways thanks for reading AMD I would love you too comment what you think I could improve on and what you like. And if you have enjoyed my story please leave a vote !!!
Aurora xx