chapter 3

Strangers P.O.V

Me and the lads were invited to this party from Erica,she said she wanted to surprise her sister.I'm pretty sure you're asking how know Erica, well it was a long time ago

~Memory~

I was going to band practice,when my phone notified me that I had a message

Hey we need you to hurry cause I want you to meet someone

As I jogged to the house,I went to the garage and went in through there.
" finally you get here" a voice said which made me jump." Shit Michael you scared me" I say putting a hand over my heart." Whatever, so I want you to meet Erica" he says pointing to a girl next to him." Were dating" he intertwined their hands." Okay, but first how did you meet and how long have you been dating" I ask pointing to them." Well its a long story"he said unsure "I got time" I say leaning on something.
~End of memory~

So that's how I met Erica, but her and Michael broke up so they decided to just stay friends as long as she didn't tell anyone she knew us because then she'll get hate and we don't like it when girls get hate.

while I was in my own train of thought I bumped into someone and immediately said sorry "no it's my fault"she says still trying to get up,but keeps failing."let me help you" I tell her handing out a hand."what if you have a disease?" she asks not looking up.I chuckle and respond saying "I'm pretty sure if I had a disease I would be dead by now." "touche" she mumbles accepting my hand and looking up.when she looks up her eyes widen.

It got silent,her still wide eyed and frozen in place.I decided to say something and break the silence."um hi" dammit that was stupid! "uh h-hi" she stuttered. "Sooooooo" I dragged out. Oh wait I haven't introduced myself yet."My name's Ashton Irwin ", she just nods."My name's N-Natalie Ackerman" she says.now that I see her she has green eyes and long Brown wavy hair,she's REALLY pretty.WAIT! did I just call her pretty...........nah it's my mind messing with me.
"NATALIE" I heard someone yell across the loud music.All heads turned our way.
"fudgenuggets" I heard Natalie mumble. "What's wrong?" I ask "well I got to go but I'll see you around" she sounded upset
"sure later" I said "later" and with that she left. fuck! I forgot to ask for her number. I'm so stupid, well not as much as Michael.
oh well I'm gonna go find the lads.

*hides behind food* is it safe to come out ok

Hey guys what's up! the ceiling, the sky well wherever you are I'm going to say that I'm hungry so brb

okay I gots food, now to tell you things. I hate homework I hate human interaction I hate other things but I love 5sauce I love one direction I love Dan and Phil and number 1 in the list is................................... FOOD! I FUDGING LOVE FOOD JUST ASK PEOPLE EHO KNOW ME AND THEY WILL SAY I'LL SACRIFICE MYSELF FOR FOOD WHICH IS USELESS SINCE I WOULD BE DEAD ALREADY!

okay next news is Wednesdays are horrible to me since I have guitar lessons laughing by the way I'm learning little things on the guitar Yayyy *dances like calum*

now to talk about updating. I will update as fast as I can but don't get mad at me when I don't just be patient sheesh so that's all

GOODBYE MY PENGUINS!!!!
NATALIE OUT PEACE