He's Gone...

*Grogu talks normally since I'm too lazy to backwards talk.*

As Grogu got older, he still wanted to be a Jedi. Din was perfectly fine with that and gave him the option to go train with Luke at his new Jedi Training Academy. Grogu still wanted to see his dad though, so him, Din and Luke made an agreement that Grogu would still be able to see Din and train as a Jedi.

Grogu was walking over to where Din was and he ran over to him. 

"Hey kid, how was training?" Din asked.

"It was good, but there's this kid there, Ben, he has major anger issues." Grogu said.

"Is he at least nice?" 

"Yeah, just quick to anger, did you know that he's Master Luke's nephew?!" Grogu exclaimed.

"Skywalker has a sibling?"

"Yeah! And his dad is Darth Vader!"

"Oh, that's...interesting?" Din was a mix of concerned and confused.

"Yeah! It's pretty fun there, thanks for letting me go." Grogu said.

"Of course! Anything to make you happy." Din smiled, even if you couldn't see it.

A Few Months Later...

Grogu had noticed Ben become faster to anger than before, and it concerned him. 

A Few Years Later...

Din was going to see his son again, but when he arrived on the planet, he saw smoke and fire coming from the Academy. His eyes widened as he quickly travelled to where the fire was. All he could think about was Grogu and if he was ok.

When Din got there, he found Grogu sitting on the ground, not knowing what to do. Din ran up to him to check if he was alright, pulling him into a warm embrace. He was so happy to see Grogu again. A sense of relief filled him, that was until he heard a lightsaber ignite behind him.

He saw Grogu's face change, and he turned around, seeing Ben Solo.(I don't hate Ben, I personally love him, it's just for the story.) Din pulled out his darksaber and ignited it. He had mastered the darksaber already and with it, was pretty dangerous. 

Din was ready to fight him, as long as he could protect Grogu, he didn't care what happened to him. They started fighting, occasionally getting hits at each other. Ben had knocked Din's saber out of his hands and stabbed him, leaving right after.

Din fell to the floor, Grogu running to see if he was ok, but it was too late. He was gone. Grogu cried, cursing the universe. Why did this have to happen? Why did Luke have to "confront" Ben? Why his dad? Why the person who saved him from those other bounty hunters? Why?

Luke saw this, deciding to take Grogu in, completing his training, and raising him, even if he wasn't anywhere near close to being like Din.

A Few Months Later...

Grogu was sitting near a pond on Dagobah, thinking back to the day he lost his dad. A single tear drop fell from his eye. 

"Hey kid." Grogu heard. It wasn't Luke though, it sounded like...Din? That was impossible. Grogu looked up and saw his dad, but he looked different, he looked more blue and transparent. 

"Buir?" Grogu asked. Din just smiled. He had taken his helmet off, letting Grogu see him. 

"Ni kar'tayl gar darasuum kid(I love you kid.)" Din said softly. 

"Ni kar'tayl gar darasuum too(I love you too.)" Grogu remembered Din teaching him Mando'a when he was younger. He knew that Din would eventually pass on without him, but now he knows that he'll never leave him.