The Wedding

She shook with trepidation and fear. "I can't do this" she whispered to the image in the mirror. It was tired and haggard looking. The hair on the girl in the mirror was unruly and messy. Her hands fidgeted and played with each other, her wrists and fingers twitching uncontrollably. "Oh Rapunzel" she said turning away from the mirror towards the older girl.

"Relax" the brunette reassured her "your not even ready yet, the ceremony is in 6 hours, now, let's get you ready before you start to lock down further." The queen looked down at her hands, and didn't attempt to still them. "Alright" She relented and moved her aching muscles.

She stepped a few feet across the wooden floor to the chair and vanity. There were beauty, skin, and hair products strewn across the table in front of her. She lowered her shaking self into the low backed chair. She stood up straight so her hair could be easily accessible for fixing.

"Now, just relax and I'll do the rest" Rapunzel commanded. She 24 years old but was a little short for her age. Her cousin was only 22 and today was her wedding day. The older girl had been married for 4 years but still remembered her wedding day. She had very short brown hair that was cut choppily, but she loved it. Unlike her hair, her height was average for her age. Her figure was cute and dainty, but she had a curvy waist.

Her green eyes were placed on either side of her cute button nose and few freckles. Her eyebrows were arched in shape, and her forehead was the perfect size. Her mouth was large enough to smile a brilliance the sun envied but small enough to gives pace for a perfect chin. Even her skin was perfect, elegantly tan with a rosy complexion.

The girl in front of Rapunzel was every bit as beautiful. Her hair was long and platinum blonde. It was sort to the touch, and her eyebrows were only a tad bit darker. Her eyes were a brilliant blue and they sparkled which matched her usual dress. It was sequined with ice chips and shimmered when she moved. It gave her a commanding look, while still giving a mature girlish accent due to the slit in the side.

Her nose was also small and seemly, but she had no freckles splattered on her cheeks. Her mouth was thin but pretty, and had a natural dark pink to them. She was exceptionally tall for a girl and didn't really mind. However the dress would have to change. Her eyeshadow would be lighter, and her long braided hair into a bun.

Rapunzel set to work on Elsa's hair and quickly unbraided it. She picked a de tangling brush off the table and ran it through the platinum blonde's hair. She was gentle but had a firm hand that coerced the tangles out. Rapunzel had once had a lot of hair to maintain and knew a few tricks. Next she selected a soft thistle brush and smoothed the hair down. She brushed just the right amount until it shone.

Next Rapunzel took Elsa's hair and intricately braided it into a bun. She used a comb to guide the hair into the proper positions and expertly entwined it. Once her hair was loosely secured it became time to fasten it. Rapunzel reached into a bowl of pins and proceeded to stick them strategically into Elsa's hair. Once finished she turned the chair around.

Until then Elsa had watched the transformation in the mirror. Her hair once a mess was now perfectly tamed. She now couldn't see what happened in the mirror, and she was nervous. "Calm Elsie" a new voice sounded from the doorway. Elsa's eyes darted past Rapunzel and the room to see her sister. Anna slid inside the room and shut the door.

She smiled a cheerful grin, "oh elsa, you look amazing". Her eyes were aglow, highlighting the light blue in them. Her cheeks were freckled and red and her small sweet face was framed by her bangs. Her red hair was pulled into an intricate braid bun that was completely different from Elsa's. She bounced around impatiently, her tall, small form excited.

Elsa blushed from the complement, but Rapunzel sighed. "Anna, She's not done yet, don't complement her" the older cousin teased playfully. Anna giggled and Elsa smiled, but she was too nervous to laugh. "Don't be nervous" Rapunzel tried to comfort the fidgety bride. "I'm alright" Elsa promised, "just a little worried about the kingdom's well being while I'm gone on my honeymoon." She blushed darker at the thought.

Rapunzel smiled a knowing smile, "you'll be fine. Besides if you keep blushing I won't have to put too mush blush powder on." they all laughed a little, but soon they grew to enjoy the peaceful silence. Rapunzel drew a dark line across Elsa's eyelash lines to define them. She used light blue eyeshadow to highlight her actual eyelids. A little bit of red tinted lipstick was added and makeup was done.

Anna saw her chance to help and ran over to a wardrobe. She opened the wooden doors and saw what she was seeking. A large, poofy, white, and ball gown style wedding dress. She smiled sadly to see her mother's old wedding dress. She carefully pulled it out into the room and brought it over to the other two. She laid all the pieces out and Rapunzel had Elsa stand.

Elsa removed her ice dress and wore her corset and underskirt and shirt. The corset was switched for a tighter and more curve inducing one. The underclothes were replaced by silk under clothes. Next a harness like contraption was added along with a skirt hoop net. It was large and domed and a large lacy skirt was thrown on top. Next the actual boddess was added as her actual shirt. A large fluffy decorated shirt was added and she was complete.

Rapunzel and Anna stepped back and inspected Elsa. Rapunzel felt a tear slip out, she was so proud of Elsa for doing this, she loved her younger cousin and now she was all grown up. "Oh Elsie" both girls cried out and buried her in a hug. "Thank you" Elsa fervently praised to them. "Thank you for helping me" she whispered again and hugged them both back.

Rapunzel smiled into the hug, and after a moment she pulled away. She was beyond thrilled that Elsa was getting married, that she would finally be able to have someone all her own. Especially someone who could relate so well to her. "Come on Elsa, Jack is waiting." Rapunzel smiled as Anna teased the bride to be. They all headed for the door, and Elsa didn't look back.