Chapter 26: A Demon's Essence

Addressing one of the few things I have forgotten, it was supposed to be YOOO 10K WTH, so...

YOOOOO 11K WTH, YES 11K READS, AND 700+ VOTES YOOOOOO

TQ Y'ALL FOR LOVING MY STORY LIKE THAT.

So, ahemmmm... Back to the story-

================================

"Lord Gracius, we are-"

"Just call me Gracius, Alard. We're on the same hierarchy here. Same to you, Helyas."

"I would disagree, as moving from one country to another affect your power and respect, but why don't we move on? We do have something quite urgent to discuss," Alard replied.

The two envoys were actually representatives of the kingdom of Welisia, the one that would be Canada on Earth. Alard being the Lord of the town of Grarol and Helyas being the Mayor of the city of Herard, both being quite close to the border of the two nations.

Gracius graciously offered them seats in the meeting room as the staff served some chamomile tea together with some toast and butter.

"Now, where were we?" Alard began. "Oh, I'm very sorry to interrupt your daily routine or work, but a few days ago...

================================

The demon snapped his hands and suddenly I felt woozy as my surroundings shifted and suddenly we're in the forest again. The feeling subsided significantly but I was still a bit nauseous.

Then, a wave off fear nearly double that he did in the mansion came over me and I instinctively took a few quick steps back.

Upon seeing me taking a few steps back, the demon smiled.

================================

Never have I seen a creature, so small and weak, yet so brave. It is going to be so fun scaring him, chasing him through the forest, holding him up in the air, slowly cutting each and every limb as he begs for mercy until the life drains out of his slitted eyes.

"I believe we haven't properly introduced ourselves. My name is Firaun, a direct servant to the king of Rushya, the greatest assassin of all demon-kind, and you?" Not skipping a beat, I continued, "Actually, no need. I don't need to know my prey. I just wanted to give you the honour of knowing someone great before you die."

Transforming into my true form in mere seconds, 4 wings sprouted from my back, two long horns appeared on my head, and claws replaced the filthy nails on both my hands and feet. My skin turned crimson, and as soon as I finished, I spread out a wave of flames, creating an explosion that burn the leaves of trees in 10-metre radius, enough to just nip at the nails of the dragon.

"RUN, WEAKLING. RUN!" I shouted as I cackled, lifting my head up into the air as I hovered above the ground.

"HAHAHAHAHAH-ckslkcslk-"

================================

Short story short, I got annoyed when "Firaun" waved me off like I was nothing at the mansion, I got mad when he disallowed me from introducing myself, got furious at the reasoning, and snapped when he called me a weakling.

I'm sure I'm still considered a weakling to the top-level inhabitants of this world, but my patience was already on its thinnest, so snapping, I did.

I was controlled by my hatred towards this red-skinned bitch, and the first thing I noticed is how long and exposed that neck was when he started laughing. So, I did what I did. A water slash to the neck seems deadly, but it surprisingly didn't decapitate him, but he stopped his laughing and made a choking sound as black smoke started to spew out of his neck.