yote

Pitch wakes up on the floor of his lair, confused, last night being super blurry. Except two things, his curiosity towards you and your lack of fear, and the fact that you may or may not be one of the Guardians' relatives.

If that was the case, he was totally and utterly fucked in this situation.

Meanwhile you woke up and went about your day as if everything was completely normal, as if you hadn't taught the king of nightmares how to smoke a joint last night. And shared, at that.

It was Friday, you were looking forward to getting drunk alone tonight and sleeping in tomorrow. You enjoyed today, Friday's are always breezy and you got to do whatever during painting class.

You hadn't bumped into your ex at all, and by the afternoon you were feeling great.. that is, until your day is rudely interrupted when a fairly handsome someone shows up in your apartment. Welp, it is was it is.

You had just put your feet up, ready to watch your Netflix, when suddenly you felt a cold shiver up your spine.
"Wonder if she'll be able to see me.."
A soft male voice muttered, seemingly to himself.

You, never taking your eyes off the tv screen, replied unexpectedly to him,
"Well I can hear you".

"Woah no way! You believe in Jack Frost?"
The voice asked in a surprised and cheerful voice, he walked over and sat on the arm of your lounge, a goofy smile on his face.

"Uh.. no? Who's Jack Frost",
You asked, slightly annoyed that you couldn't just watch the new episode of Snowpiercer.  The boys face dropped and he tilted his head, you finally looked away from tv screen and stared right at him, as if waiting for an explanation on why he was in your college apartment.

"But.. you can see me? I'm Jack Frost, the Winter Spirit".
He was totally confused, but you just stared at him blankly with pale grey eyes.

"Look kid, never heard of you, closest thing to that I know is winter soldier, and you're definitely not him".
You replied, referencing one of your favourite Marvel characters. And yeah, this albino twink was definitely not Bucky Barnes.

"Ay I'm not a kid, I'm like 317",
He replied, maybe slightly offended. You just rolled your eyes. Another pasty ass 'spirit' in your personal space to annoy you, maybe you should buy some crosses or something.

"Can you just tell me why you're here and then bugger off?"
You asked. You really just wanted to watch your tv show.

"Alright alright, calm down snowflake",
Jack smirked,
"I'm here on a pickup mission, Nicky boy wants you up at the North Pole for some reason".
North would night his head off for that nickname.

"Nicky boy?"
You asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Y'know, St Nickolas?"
The not-so-living frosty replied, saying it as if you were supposed to know who that was. Then it clicked, Santa clause?

"Wow, some weird shit really do be happening to me lately.."
You thought out loud in a mumble.
"So your saying the jolly old fat man wants me to go to the North Pole? How would I even get there?"
You were just ask confused as him now, this all seemed so stupid, all you wanted was to watch your damn show.

"Look, he never actually told me why you need to be there, just that you could possibly be in danger, but I can tell it's something more than-"
You cut him off mid sentence and waved a dismissive hand.

"Can you just get to the point?"

"Uh, well basically you just have to jump into the portal I make with this snow globe.."
He replied, holding out said snow globe for you to see. You looked at it, then back up at him, then back at the globe- sighing to yourself.

".. y'know what, why the heck not. You probably won't leave me alone otherwise",
You dejectedly got out of Netflix and turned the TV off.
"ight, show me this portal".

-

Sorry it's short, I just really wanted to get something out, hope you enjoyed :)

See ya squids

•Alexi•