Chapter 4 Truth or dangerous dare

Riley's point of view
"Ok so this is the art room," I told Lucas. " Thanks for the tour Riley it helped a lot," Lucas replied. Aww he's so cute I thought and nice. He started walking away but I didn't want to leave. So without thinking I invited him over my house. He said sure so now I just have to invite Maya and Farkel so it's not weird. I asked Maya to come over easy she's over a lot. Now I just have to invite Farkel I thought. "Hey Farkel," I said to him. He clearly didn't notice me because he jumped a little when I sits that. But he quickly recovered. "Hey Riley, What's up," he said. "You want to come to my house later Maya and Lucas will be there," I said I could tell he was gonna say yes because he got a big smile on his face. " Ya sure," he said "sounds fun." Great now it doesn't have to be weird and I get to hang out with Lucas!
Later at Riley's
Lucas's point of view
I'm really happy Riley invited me over she's really nice and cute. Well I just met her but I think we'll be good friends. Wow I'm thinking all this while standing right outside her door, but I can't bring myself to knock. Luckily Maya showed up and opened the door while I pretended to be busy on my phone so she wouldn't get suspicious of me hanging out outside Riley's dooor.
Later
Farkel's point of view
We're all having fun I'm pretty sure well at least I am. We watched the last song and Riley cried and Lucas comforted her I think they like each  but I'm not sure. Maya might have thought the same thing because she seemed to smile at Riley when Lucas would comfort her. The movie ended Riley dried her tears and then we talked for awhile. I think we were getting kinda bored but then Maya suggested we play truth or dare and we all liked that idea. "Maya truth or dare," Riley asked Maya. "Uh dare," Maya responded. "Ok I dare you to ring the neighbor's door bell and scream purple pizza," Riley said and me and Lucas laughed. But Maya just said "ok." then about three minutes later we heard Maya scream purple pizza and burst out laughing. "Ok, Riley truth or dare," Maya said. "dare," said and added "because I'm dangerous." And we all burst out laughing again.. "Ok Riley your dare is and since your dangerous I'll let you be," Maya said with a smirk "is to make out with Lucas." Maya said. "What," Riley and Lucas exclaimed at the same time. But secretly I think they both smiled a little this should be interesting.