Chapter 6 This isn't good

Maya's point of view
OK so I just realized I like lucas frier. This isn't good I can't like my best friend's boyfriend that's not right. Plus it's Lucas I can't have feelings for Lucas. Seriously I hate that dude or did I guess. Cause now all I can think about is Lucas his beautiful eyes and hair. No shut up brain. Ok well I think the best thing is to stay away from him for a while. Well I better get to school.
Later at school
(Still Maya's point of view)
Ok well I just have to avoid Lucas that's not gonna be too hard except I'll hardly see Riley since she's always around Lucas. Oh well it's for the best I guess. I walk into history and just my luck my seat is right in front of ranger rick. "Hey," Lucas said I ignore it the last person I want to talk to is him."Good morning class," says Mr. Matthews thank goodness now I don't have to talk to Lucas. Or maybe I will oh no we just got a signed a group project and Lucky for me I'm stuck with Lucas. " Hey Maya let's get to work what part do you want to do?" Lucas asks. I don't answer so he asks again I still don't answer so he asks again now I'm just fed up. "I don't know do whatever you want and let's just get this stupid assignment over with," I yell in his face and it felt good. As for Lucas he looks startled and confused. And thankfully we don't say another word.
Lucas's point of view
So Maya just yelled right in my face and I have no idea why I decide just to talk to Riley and see if she knows anything. For the rest of class we don't talk and I do all the work but I don't care I just don't want her to scream again. Brriinngg finally we get to leave and I head straight to Riley and tell her everything and she doesn't know what to do either. But one thing we know is we're gonna find out what's going on. We decide to talk to Farkel and see if he can help.
Farkel's point of view
So Riley and Lucas told me how Maya's been acting I don't understand she was fine the other day but I think someone should talk to her. "Riley," I say "you should be the one to talk to Maya since your her best friend." "Ya I think that would be good I'll invite her to sleep over tonight and talk to her," Riley says. "Ok tell us if you find anything out so we can know what's going on," I say. "Ok well I'll go find her and invite her over bye guys," Riley says and walks away. " Bye Riles well I'm gonna see if I can get my partner changed bye Fakle," Lucas says and goes to talk to Mr. Matthews. I head to my next class gym ugh.