Chapter 8 Ruined Frendship

Maya's point of view
I wake up and realize I had been dosed with knockout serum. I'm in an old creepy room tied up in a chair I recognize where I am in an old abandoned house I've walked by it before but never came inside. The place is even creepier in the inside than outside. I realize there's a person in front of me and I need some answers. "Hey who are you and what do you want?" I call out to the stranger. I can't tell who it is there's only one source of light a small candle so the room is very dark. "I can't tell you who I am," replies the stranger "nor do I know why you're here I'm just under orders." Again I ask "who are you," and I also add "who are you working for?" "I already told you I can't say who I am I also can't say who I'm working for but you will find out soon enough," he replies and starts walking away. Only then do I realize who it is. Farkle.
Farkle's point of view
Riley had sent me to capture Maya so we could figure out what she's been hiding. I did it I captured her and brought to an old abandoned house. I had a little talk with her but then I saw Riley coming so go to let her in this is about to get interesting.
Riley's point of view
He did it. Farkle actually did it I was certain he wouldn't. Now I have to go get the truth out of Maya.
(Time lapse 1 hour)
I finning decide to turn on the lights so Maya realizes who I am cause so far this is getting no where. Maya gasps and screams "you did this you Riley why what did I do?" "That's what I would like to know I know you're hiding something tell me what," I reply. "I'm fine I'm not hiding anything I already told you that," she replies looking nervous. "You're lying tell me," I yell. "No I can't," she yells back. "So you admit you're hiding something," I yell. "Yes," she cries "I'm hiding I like Lucas," she blurts out and I can tell she regrets it. "Wh whhat," I say bursting into tears. "I'm so sorry it just slipped and oh what have I done," she says crying. "I'll tell you what you did ruined a friendship get out and don't talk to me again," I say undoing the ropes and Maya runs out balling.